Wyndham Credit Card Benefits | Wyndham credit card login
Wyndham credit card is a rewards Visa card that’s issued by the Barclays Bank. It provides a cardholder with great bonus points and rewards when they make a transaction with the Wyndham credit card. It’s one of the best credit cards just like the Starbucks that doesn’t charge an annual fee for using the credit card.
Benefits of the Wyndham Credit Card
- Card users, earn 15,000 bonus points after first purchase
- There’s no annual fee charge for using the credit card
- Users Get 3 points per $1 spent on eligible Wyndham purchases. This applies to all participating hotel stays, Wyndham Vacation Rental North America properties, as well as in property spend and maintenance fees at Wyndham timeshare properties.
- Offers 2 points per $1 spent on gas, utility & groceries offer to cardholders. Also, this applies to eligible gas, utility, and grocery store purchases ( excluding Target® and Walmart®)
- Offers 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases everywhere else (excluding Wyndham timeshare down payments). This implies that paying bills, purchasing home office supplies, car repairs etc, earns you, your next vacation.
- Gives cardholders Rewards Gold Membership, with new perks automatically when they shop with the credit card.
- Doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees.
- There’s zero liability protection against unauthorized use of the credit card.
Fees and Rates of Wyndham Credit card
- None- Annual fee charge for Wyndham credit card
- 0% introductory APR charge for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- APR remains 16.99%, 21.74% or 26.74% though it depends on your creditworthiness
- No Penalty APR charge for using the card
- The Purchase Intro APR 0% on all Wyndham Timeshare Purchases for six billing cycles.
- Its Balance transfer Fee is $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- The cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5%
How to apply for Wyndham Credit Card
If you follow the right steps and with the right criteria in place, you’ll get your credit card approval. Below are the steps to follow.
- Visit the Wyndham Official Application Webpage
- Fill the space with the following required info; First name, Mi (opt), Last name, Suffix, Permanent address, Apt, City, State, Zipcode, Zip + 4 (opt), Time at Permanent address, and Residence status
- Enter your Employment and Financial info such as; Occupation, Total annual income, Do you have a: (opt)
- Key in the following contact info is required; Primary phone, Work phone, Email address, Are you a United States citizen?
- In the next page, enter the following security info; DOB, SSN, and Mother’s maiden name
- Check the right box, if you desire to receive paperless statements from the card company
- Enter your Wyndham Rewards Member Number, if you are a currently a member.
- Add a balance transfer if you want one
- Read through the terms and conditions of the credit card and accept it. Lastly, click on the ‘’Apply’’ button and submit your application.
Steps to activate your Wyndham credit card
Once you’ve gotten your credit card, you can activate by following the steps below:
- Go to the Wyndham homepage
- Fill in your credit card Username and Password
- Click ‘’ Login’’
However, you can use an alternative method by clicking on ‘’skip Login’’. This will redirect you to a new page where you can now enter the following details:
- Your last 4 digits of your SSN
- Date of birth
- Your Wyndham account number
- Account security code
- Tick ‘’Yes’’ or ‘’No’’ to the question ‘’Are you a U.S citizen’’.
How you can log in your Wyndham credit card
To log in, scroll to the Wyndham homepage and enter your Username and Password. Lastly, tap on the ‘’login link to login to your account.
Recovering your Username or Password
Users can recover their username and password by entering their last 4 digits of their SSN, account number and the date of birth. After this, tap the ‘’Continue’’ button.
Wyndham Credit Card bill payment
Bill payment can be made online or via an AutoPay system.
Online bill payment
For online payment, sign in to your account and locate the payment tab. Select your convenient bill payment method and make your bill payment.
Just set up an AutoPay from your credit card account and it’ll help you to avoid missing out on payments.
Customer Care service number of the Wyndham Credit card
To reach Wyndham customer care service agent, call at 1-800-407-9832,