WestJet Credit Card | WestJet Credit Card Review
Westjet Credit card is a credit card that has great benefits and rewards to offer to its card users. It comes with a sign-up bonus of $25, free first checked bags for the primary cardholders.
Benefits of WestJet Credit Card
- Evert Cardholders get 250 welcome WestJet dollars
- Offers Free first checked bags for the primary cardholders
- Users get annual round-trip companion voucher starting at $99 CAD Plus taxes, fees, and charges
- There’s 1.5% back in WestJet dollars on everyday purchases
- Offers 2% back in WestJet dollars on WestJet or WestJet Vacations packages Using Google your card
- There’s an opportunity to Link your card and instantly save 3¢/L on fuel and always earn 20% more petrol-point at Petro-Canada.
- WestJet Credit card offers emergency medical insurance and protection for your trip, hotel, and rental car insurance. Also, your eligible purchases get protection
Fees and Rates of the WestJet Credit card
- Annual interest Rates is 19.99%
- Cash Advances is 21.99%
- Grace Period is 21 days
- Minimum Interest is $10
- Foreign currency conversion is 2.5%
- Cash Advances is $3.50
- Annual Fee is $119
- Promotional Rate fee is 3%
- Dishonored payment is $45
- Purchase Rate is 19.99%
- Cash Advances Rate is 21.99%
Application Requirements for WestJet Credit Card
- Must be minimum 18 years and above
- Have a valid Social security Number (SSN)
- Must have a valid Government Photo ID
- WestJet World Elite MasterCard requires a minimum personal income of $80,000 or a minimum household income worth $150,000
How to apply For the WestJet Credit card
- To Apply for WestJet credit card, go to the Home page of Royal Bank of Canada.
- Tap on the “Apply Now ” button at https://www.rbcroyalbank.com
- Check the “No” box, to confirm that you are not an RBC client.
- Read to Review the information box for WestJet World Elite MasterCard
- Click the “Continue” link
- Then provide your Email address and Phone number
- Click the ‘Continue’ button, to go to the application procedure
Step to Check your Application Status
After your application, you’ve to check if your WestJet card application gets an immediate approval from the Credit Card issuers. To check this, contact the Customer care service Center at 1-800-769-2511.
Steps to log in your Credit card With Westjet CC
- Log in to RBC home page
- Go to the right-hand side of the page
- Tap on the “Sign In” widget
- Fill in your Client Card or Username and Password
- Scroll down and tap on the “Sign In” button.
Steps to Recover your WestJet Credit Card Password and User ID
- From your “Sign In” section of the login section
- Go down and click “Recover Your Username or password” link
- In the next page that’ll appear, enter your RBC Royal Client Card or Credit Card Number and email address
- click on “Continue ” button
For Password Recovery
- Tap the ‘Reset Your password’ link
- In the next page, fill in your Client Card Number and Username ID
- Then, tap on “ Continue” button to reset your password
How to make Bill Payments using your WestJet Credit Card
You can make your bill payments using any of the steps or mediums below:
- Via Mail
- At any Branch
- Using your Telephone
- At the ATM Machines
- Via Online Banking
- Using Automated Payments
How to report a missing credit card
If you lost or you’ve misplaced your card, you can immediately call at 1-800-769-2512.
The WestJet Credit Card Customer service
For more inquiries call the customer care service center at 1-800-769-2511.
For international call at 1-800-769-2512 or collect call phone number – 416-974-7780.
Deaf or Hard of Hearing call at 1-800-668-9874.