WAWA CREDIT CARD APPLICATION | WAWA CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
The Wawa credit card is issued by the Citibank. It can be used on the Wawa fuel pump for purchases and it can help cardholders save 5¢ per gallon. For the first 2 months, Wawa credit card user can save 25¢ per gallon.
Benefits of using the Wawa Credit Card
- It gives cardholders much convenience when they pay at the pump
- There’s secure and zero liability for all unauthorized charges
- There Citi identity theft solutions to cardholders. Also, Citi can provide special assistance to card users if there’s
- Great and flexible options to make about the minimum payment due or paying in full
- Users can manage their accounts online. Make a review of unbilled charges and check their current statements and schedule payments.
Fees and Rates Charges for Wawa credit Card
- Offers an annual percentage rate of 26.74%
- Allows grace period of 25 days
- Charges late payment of $38
- Its minimum interest charge is $2
Application requirements For Wawa credit card
- Go to the Wawa Credit card official application web page
- Scroll down to the button and click on the ‘’Apply Now’’ tap
- Fill out the information required in the application form blank spaces with your personal details
- Enter your first name, Middle name and last name
- Street address, email address, residence payment status, number, and income.
- Enter your social security number and date of birth
- Read the terms and conditions of the account. Go through the disclosure and check the box below it to confirm that the software and equipment meet the requirements discussed above in the agreement statement and agree to the disclosure above
- Lastly, choose the ‘’Submit application’’ button below the application page.
Checking our Wawa Credit card Application Status
Every applicant can check their Wawa credit card application status by calling at 1-800-444-9292.
Steps to Activate your Wawa Credit Card
If you’ve just received your Wawa Credit card after application, you’ll have to activate it before you can use it. So, activate your new Wawa Credit card by calling at 1-855-207-9816.
Steps to log in your Wawa Credit card account
- Log in your account online
- Scroll to the login home page of Citi bank of Wawa credit card
- Click on ‘’secure Sign on ‘’ section of the page
- Provide your User ID and Password in the spaces available and click on ‘’Sign on’’ button down the page
Recover Username ID or Password
If you lost your Username ID or Password, you can recover it through the steps below:
- Log in to the bank web page and click on ‘’Retrieve User ID or Reset password’’
- In the page that’ll appear, enter your credit card number and your name as it appears on the card. Provide your security code and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Click on the ‘’Verify’’ button tab.
Bill Payment with Wawa Credit card
Cardholders can make their bill payments with their cards by logging in to their account and locating the ‘’Make Payment’’ button on the online account.
However, you can make your payments through authorized payment by activation of the auto debit. This will allow the credit card company to deduct the money from your account directly.
Another way to make payment is by using mail addressed to
Wawa Credit card
- O.Box 9001101
Louisville, KY 40290-1101
Wawa credit card
Overnight Delivery/Express Payment
6716 Grace Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213.
Customer Care Service Number
Card users can reach the customer care service agent for more details on the credit card by calling at 1-855-207-9816.
Technical Assistance – 1-855-416-1988
TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired – 1-888-944-2227
Outside the U.S, Canada and Puerto Rico, call and collect at – 1-423-477-6612.