Value+ Credit Card Apply | Newcastle Permanent Credit Card
Value+ Credit Card is offered by Newcastle Permanent. It is a credit card designed to provide both conveniences in payment options and affordability.
Benefits of Value+ card
- It enables Cardholders to enjoy a low purchase rate, which can help them save money on their credit card spending
- Through the Value+ card, you can save money on new purchases as this card provides up to 55 Interest-free days if you pay your balance in full by the statement due date.
- Gives a range of Visa benefits, including worldwide access (anywhere Visa is accepted).
- Users enjoy Visa payWave tap-and-go payments.
- Offers online shopping convenience with Visa Checkout
- Enables users to Stay protected with Visa Zero Liability Policy against fraudulent transactions
- Users can request up to 3 additional cardholders at no extra cost if they want to share their credit card account with a family member.
Fees/Rates of Value+ Credit Card
- Annual Fee is $49 p.a.
- Maximum Balance Transfer Amount is Up to available credit limit
- Purchase Rate is 11.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free Period is Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) is 11.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit is $500
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) is 3% of transaction value.
Steps to Apply for Value+ Credit Card
- Note the Eligibility Requirements
- Individual applicants must be at least 18 years of age to qualify
- They Must be an Australian Citizen presently residing in Australia
- They must be earning at least $20,000 p.a.
Steps to Apply for Value+ Credit card
- Go to the card’s application page and provide your personal beginning with your full name, DOB, Australian driver’s license. (where applicable), Residential address, Email address, and Contact number.
- Provide in the space your employment details, including a copy of your most recent pay slip. If you are self-employed, you will be required to include your financial statements and personal tax returns in the last two years.
- Key in other details as required, such as your Income, Assets, and Liabilities, such as regular expenses (rent, mortgage payments etc.)
- However, the details of any balance transfers from non-Newcastle Permanent accounts
- Key in the Information on any additional cardholders (if applicable)
- Provide the right answers to any additional info that may be requested by Newcastle Permanent.
Activating Value+ Credit Card
If you wish to activate your Value+ credit card, contact the customer care service by calling at +61 2 4907 6501.
Value+ Credit Card Login steps
- Scroll to Value+ card’s login site and enter your Customer ID, key in your password
- After, tap on the Log on link to conclude the process.
Ways to Recover Password or Customer ID
- Login to your card login page and navigate downwards, and click on the Forgot password/Forgot Customer ID
- Fill your Customer ID in the right box an click on the next link
- click on the Personal Member link, tap on the Continue link
- After that, Key in your First name, Last name, Date of birth, Postcode and Driver’s license.
- When you’re through, tap on the Continue
Reporting a Value+ card Lost or Stolen Card
To report a Value+ card lost or stolen card, call at +61 2 4907 6501.
Make Bill Payment with Value+ card
- Just Log on to your Value+ account and find the payment tab
- Select a convenient payment option and Make your bill payment.
The Value+ Credit Card Customer Service Number
For additional info, call the customer agent at +61 2 4907 6501. Also, call for general info and inquiries on Value+ Credit Card.