True Blue Credit Card | JetBlue Plus Card Login
True Blue Credit Card is provided by the Defence Bank. It is a credit card that offers interest rates, balance transfers and also, cash advances to cardholders.
Benefits of True Blue Card
- Offers users a competitive introductory rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months after opening their account.
- Encourages users to consolidate their credit card debt into one bill
- When users transfer the balance of one or more credit card/s to their True Blue Credit Card, they can save money on interest payments, because you’ll only be paying the 3.99% p.a. Its introductory interest rate instead of the normal interest rate on your established credit card, which is mostly higher.
- Card users enjoy up to 55 interest-free days
- Through this card, you can pay down your debt faster.
- True Blue Credit Card commands a worldwide acceptance
- Works with contactless technology, Visa payWave helps you to make certain purchases without swiping your credit card. All you have to do is to enter a PIN, or signing a receipt, which makes your shopping fast and more convenient.
The Fees/Rates of the card
- Its annual Fee is $45 p.a.
- Charges users a Balance Transfer Rate is 3.99% p.a. for 6 months
- The Balance Transfer Revert Rate or Purchase Rate is 11.74% p.a.
- The Purchase Rate (p.a.) is 3.99% p.a. for 6 months (Though reverts to 11.74% p.a.)
- Their interest-Free Period is Up to 55 days on purchases
- Its Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) is 3.99% p.a. for 6 months (it reverts to 11.74% p.a.)
- Charges users a Minimum Credit Limit is $1,00
- Users pay a Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) is 3% of the transaction value.
Procedures to Apply for True Blue Credit Card
True Blue card Eligibility criteria
- Card applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Intending users must be an Australian or permanent resident with a valid Australian address
- Similar banks may request for a certain minimum annual income, to qualify for the credit card. You can now check with the bank, to see what their minimum income requirement before you apply
- It needs a good credit history
Procedures to apply for the True Blue card
- Go to the True Blue card application page and Key in the following info starting with the valid driver’s license, Valid Passport, Medicare card, and/or Australian birth certificate
- Key in your income info, you are to provide the following financial documents; pay slips or similar documents.
- Enter your Employer’s data or your accountant’s info if you are self-employed.
Procedures to Activate True Blue Credit Card
Users who wish to activate their card, call at 1800 033 139
Login steps for True Blue Credit Card
- Locate the web page at https://digital.defensebank.com.au
- Provide your Member Number and Password and tap on the Sign on link
Procedures to Report Lost or Stolen Card
Card users can report a lost or stolen card by calling at 1800 033 139.
Ways to True Blue Card Bill Payment
- Log on to your True Blue card online account and Search out for the payment button, and click on it
- Choose any suitable payment option and make your bill payment.
True Blue Card Customer Service Phone Number
Card Members can speak with any Blue card customer care representative by calling at 1800 033 139, for general information and inquiries on True Blue Credit Card.