Triangle World Elite MasterCard Offer | world elite MasterCard benefits
The Triangle World Elite MasterCard is issued by Canadian Tire Corporation. It gives cardholders good perks and benefits, to make them stick to using the credit card.
Benefits Triangle World Elite MasterCard
- Users Get 4% back in CT Money® at participating retailers
- There’s 3% back in CT Money® on purchases at grocery stores with the credit card (on first $12,000 each year; excluding Costco and Walmart)
- Each Cardholder get 7¢ back per liter in CT Money on premium fuel, and 5¢ per liter in CT Money on all other fuel types at Gas+ 1 and participating Husky stations
- No fee charge annually, no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at participating retailers
- Cardholders can redeem CT Money at participating retailers
- Cardholders Collect Canadian Tire Money everywhere else you shop
- Card Provides Roadside Assistance® Gold Plan
- Other perks are; Purchase Security, Extended Warranty Protection, Car Rental Collision/Loss, Damage Waiver Insurance
- In addition, it offers a 24/7 Concierge Services with enhanced customer service
Fees/Rates and Triangle World Elite MasterCard
- Zero Annual Fee charge
- Interest Rate goes for 19.99%
- The Cash Transactions and Related Fees is 22.99%
- Offers Interest-Free Grace Period for 21 days
- Their Minimum Payment is $10.00
- All Foreign Exchange Conversion is at 5% Rate and other go for 2.5%
Procedures to Apply for Triangle World Elite MasterCard
To get approval upon application, applicants must note the following;
Criteria for eligibility
- Intending applicants must be a Canadian resident
- Must be at least at the age of majority in the province where they reside in most cases 18 and above
- Should be currently employed or retired
- should have a minimum personal income of $80,000
- Good/excellent credit is required.
Applicants should apply online, by scrolling to the Canadian Tire Corporation Limited website login page.
- Enter the personal info; Triangle Rewards Account Number, Title, First name, Initial, Last name, DOB, Email address and Preferred language.
- Fill in your Primary phone, Phone type, Social insurance, Address, Housing info, and at this address since?
- After that, key in the employment details; Employment status
- Provide your Annual gross personal income and Annual gross household income
- Tap “Continue” tab.
Just Walk into the nearest Canadian Tire Stores, and hook up with their Field Marketing Representative. Or alternatively, stop by Customer Service, and fill the application form.
Applying In Canadian Tire Gas Bars
Just locate and Stop by the Customer Service, and fill out an application.
Activating your Triangle World Elite MasterCard
- Scroll down on the Activation page
- Key in your card number and your security code below in the form
- Verify your account immediately
- Create your PIN in case you don’t already know it
- Tap “Continue” link to proceed
Steps to Login Triangle™ World Elite MasterCard® Account
- Visit the login page and Scroll down
- Enter your Username and Password in the field spaces
- Click the “Remember Me” box if you want to stay signed in
- Tap the “Sign In” link, and you can now access your account.
Ways to Recover Username/Password for World Elite MasterCard
- Scroll to the Login page
- Enter the credit card number
- Key in your the 3-digit Security Code (at the back of your card)
- Key in your date of birth
- Click on the “Continue” link. To finish the process
How to Make Bill Payment
In-Store Bill payment
Present your Canadian Tire Bank-issued credit card at the Customer Service desk, of any of the Canadian Tire store to pay by cash, debit or cheque
At a Bank Payment
Users can make your bill payment, at most financial institutions in Canada
Cardholders can Mail your cheque, using the envelope enclosed with your monthly statement to the address below:
Canadian Tire Bank
Station A, Toronto, ON
The World Elite MasterCard Customer Service Number
Call at: 1-800-459-6415 or 905-735-7256 (in North America)