Travelex Money Card Australia | Login and card Benefits
The Travelex Money card is used by the Heritage Bank Limited. It’s a prepaid MasterCard currency card made for use overseas. Travelex Money Card is for smart travelers who want currency Exchange rates at a minimum cost to manage their trip transactions.
It allows cardholders to use up to 10 country currencies like the Euros, the British Pounds, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollars, Thai Baht(THB) Canadian Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Hong Kong dollars, US, dollars and the New Zealand Dollars during business trips. They use it to make transfers between currencies any of the prevailing Travelex retail exchange rates.
In addition, you can use the Travelex Money Card for online purchases or at any in-store at any MasterCard Merchants globally. You can use it to withdraw cash from an international ATM and place you see a MasterCard logo displayed.
The Benefits of Travelex Money Card Australia
- Offers free Global WiFi –Boeing Hotpots access in over a million locations for cardholders.
- Provides MasterCard Travel Assistance
- Users can make Withdrawals with their MasterCard Overseas without being charged by Travelex.
- Cardholders can travel to multiple countries with the Travelex Money Card.
- You can use it to lock in your exchange rate via loading of funds in foreign currencies thereby avoiding fluctuations.
- Users can pay for meals and drinks with their money Card
- Provides merchant offers includes Golden Tour and can carry over 10 million guests all over the world.
- Cardholders can use the card to spend in shops overseas
- Easy check of your balance on the go with your Travelex money Card.
- Ability to access Travelex Money Card taps a pay contactless technology services. For easy payment around the world
- The Travelex money card is not linked to your account. So it makes spend have more peace of the mind.
- It makes it easy to manage, spend and save many currencies at the same time.
How to apply for the Travelex Money Card Australia
- You can buy the money card from any Travelex store or order it online.
- Provide your Photo ID for easy Identification
- You can order it through the Travelex Website
- You can pick your card at any of the Travelex stores near you
- Activate your card online
- During purchasing the TMC in a store, you’ll be given an active and ready to use travel money Card.
- You can also apply for the card on phone on 1800-303- 297 for further information, call +44 20 3284 8395 if overseas.
Steps to activate your Travelex Money Card Australia
- After you’ve collected your TMC card
- Click on Website
- Click on the Register Button on the homepage of the TMC
- Provide the necessary information such as your card number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name and your email address
- Create your password and confirm it
- Check on the ‘’read and Accept the cardholders Terms and conditions’ box
- Finally, click on the “register’ button
Fees and Rates For the Travelex Money Card Australia
- The account closure fee is $10(AUD). Applies when you close your account or when you withdraw all the money in your account
- Charges initial fee of $1
- Charges ATM withdrawal fee of $95 of the amount withdrawn in Australia
- Overseas ATM withdrawal is $0
- No, reload fee charge
- Charges 5.95% Foreign exchange fee for the MasterCard rate Plus
- The reload fee via BPAY is 1% amount of the reload if you’re reloading through BPAY
- Charges $4(AUD) for inactivity
- Charges over the counter Cash of $10(AUD)
- The negative balance fee charge is $20(AUD)
- The foreign currency conversion is 95% of the total transaction value for the MasterCard rate
How You can log in to your TMC
- Log on to the Travelex Money Card Australia at https: com/activate-card
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Enter your Card number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Email address
- Confirm your password
- Click on ‘Register’ Button
Making Bill Payments with your Travelex Money Card
It’s a convenient payment method with the tap and contactless technology making payments very easy.
How You can Recover your Username ID and Password
In case of a forgotten user ID and password, call the card service team on 0800-447-270
Or email your request at
‘email@example.com or get a pin reminder by selecting the ‘PIN reveal’ option in My Account online. Or firstname.lastname@example.org.’
Customer Care Service
To reach the customer care service center, call 1800-440-039. Or
Send your Email to RetailCSC@trvelex.com.au