Starbucks Credit Card Application | Starbucks Credit Card Review
Starbucks Credit Card or Starbucks Reward Visa Prepaid Card is issued by the Chase Bank. It is a Visa prepaid card, that gives users the opportunity to earn Stars for all the purchases they make using Starbucks Credit Card.
In addition, it doesn’t charge a monthly, annual or reloads fees for using the credit card.
Benefits of Starbucks Credit card-Rewards Visa Prepaid card
- Enables new cardholders, earn 125 Bonus Stars, the first time they use their Starbucks Rewards™ Visa® Prepaid Card, to load $10 or more to their registered Starbucks Card. That translates to one food or drink reward
- Users get 1 Star for every $10 you spend
- There’s automatic Gold Status for Cardholders
- Charges $0 monthly, annual or reload fees
- Gives 1 Star for every $10 cardholders spend using their card. Cardholders can add that to the 2 Stars per $1 they already receive when they pay with their registered Starbucks card, or their registered Starbucks Card on their App to earn food or drink Rewards as they buy what they love
- Comes With the automatic gold status, you can head on to Starbucks Rewards™ Gold status benefits, and enjoy a food or drink Reward for every 125 Stars you earn
- Starbucks Rewards™ Visa Prepaid Card gives added security of chip technology that protects your card, offers Zero liability protection, once you notify them promptly of any unauthorized.
Fees /Rates of Starbucks Credit Card
- None Charged annual Fee
- $0 ATM Withdrawal Fee
- Cash Reload Fee – None
- Inactivity Fee is $0
- Charges Card Replacement Fee of $5 per card(upon request)
- Legal Processing Fee Up to $75 charge
Steps to Apply for Starbucks Credit card
To get approval for the Starbucks CC application you must have to follow the process below:
The first is the criteria. Every intending applicant should, first of all, sign up to be a Starbucks Rewards member.
Scroll to the Starbucks website and apply for the credit card. Follow the instructions as it’s in the spaces and fill them with the right information.
Steps to log in your Starbucks Credit Card
To log in your Account,
- Go to the Starbucks Visa Credit Card login page
- Provide your Starbuck Username and email address
- Put your Starbuck Password and tap the ‘’Sign in’’
Recovering our Lost Starbuck Credit Card Username/ Password
Scroll to the login page and enter your email address used for the account sign up for Starbucks. After that, Tap on the ‘’Reset Password’’ tab.
Recovering your Password
For Password recovery, scroll to your login page and put your email in the box and click on the ‘’Reset Password’’ link.
The Customer card of Starbucks Credit card
To contact the Customer care agent for more details, call at 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282)