Silkbank Credit Card Discounts | Silkbank credit card application
The Silkbank Credit card is a property of the Silk Bank. It’s issued by the Silk bank in two variations. Both cards offer cardholders’ great benefit and rewards. Cardholders get lots of luxurious lifestyle and discounts for shopping, travel, dining as well as cash back discounts available.
Benefits of Silkbank Visa Credit Card
- Offers 0.25% Cashback on all the retail purchases in Pakistan
- Gives 0.5% cash back on retail purchases for travelers
- Offers 0% Installment plan and provides access to users for the purchase of certain items.
- Provides Treasure Chest benefits to cardholders. With this, they can access offer is renewed every It also covers Samsung mobile, PEL homes appliances and also a Honda Bike.
- Cardholders can transfer an existing credit card balance to Silk Visa Credit Card with a zero percent
Fees and Rates for Silkbank Visa Credit Card
- The annual Fee goes for PKR 4,000
- Collects a supplementary fee for PKR 500
- The withdrawal fee is PKR 1000
- Charges late payment fee of PKR 2000
- The foreign transaction fee is 3.5%Minimum Monthly Payment and 5% or PKR 500
- Collects a monthly fee of 3.5%
- The cash advance fee is 42%
- Their balance Transfer fee is 0% for 12 months
The range of benefits at Silkbank credit card
- SMS and E-alerts: Cardholders get SMS or email of every transaction that takes place on their card
- Withdraw Cash: Users can withdraw up to PLR 25,000 via all the Silk Bank ATMs everywhere in Pakistan
- Global acceptance: The Silkbank credit card in over 28 million locations in different parts of the
- Security: There’s an additional security with the Card. This is verified by the Visa features.
- Supplementary Cards: This offer gives you the opportunity to apply for five additional cards for your relations. Though, this comes with an extra
How to apply for the Silkbank Credit Card
Your card application approval for the Silkbank credit card depends on the following criteria:
- Card applicant must be at least 21-60 years for those working and 23-65 for self-employed si
- Applicants should have a minimum income of PDR 40,000 for working class and 150,000 for self-employed.
The proof of the Income:
- Working class (salaried customers should have their latest salary slip or Certificate
- The self-employed customers should produce a six-month bank statement.
How to apply for the Silk bank Credit Card
Go to the Application login page of the Silkbank credit card
- Enter the following details such as your first name, date of birth, last name, C.N.I.C, Email address, mobile phone number, mobile prefix, your employment status, net income and you’re your code
- Tap on the ‘’Submit’’
Steps to Activate your Credit Card
To activate your new card, call 0800-0745
How to make your Silkbank Credit Card Bill Payment
Payment by Cheque or Cash
- Fill the deposit slip at your nearest bank branch
- Or you can call the Bank on 111-100-777, to do the direct Debit. In this case, your bank will be debited from your Account immediately every month.
Silkbank Customer Care
Call: 111-100-777 to speak with the customer care agent.