Sierra Club Credit card login | sierra club credit card review
The Sierra Club Credit card offers great benefits to users such as receiving rewards that can be later redeemed for travel and Merchandise. It extends to accident insurance and using the card to buy an airline ticket with no blackout dates.
It’s issued in partnership with the Beneficial and TCM bank. Moreso, it’s a low credit card requirement card, no balance transfer charge at the account opening, no annual fee and introductory APR charge.
Sierra Club Credit Card- Sierra Club which is America’s largest and most influential grassroots environmental organization. It partners with One Pacific Coast Bank, FSB, a community development bank, to offer a credit card that supports the organization’s goals and rewards members.
Sierra Club Credit Card is useful at everywhere Visa card is usable. When you use this Sierra Club Credit Card, it shows your money doesn’t support environmentally destructive projects. But it’s used to support local communities, economics, and clean-energy projects thru Beneficial State Bank, the Sierra Club’s chosen partner.
The Benefits of the Sierra Club Credit Card
- This card is accepted wherever the Visa Credit card is applicable
- Offers cardholders rewards that they can redeem later for their travel and merchandise
- Provides travel accident insurance
- There’s no Balance transfer fee at the time of opening the credit card account
Steps To apply for Sierra Club Credit card
The Sierra Club Credit card requirements:
It needs every applicant must have the following:
- Must have attained the age of 18 years and above
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States of America
- Must Possess a valid government issued Photo ID
- Possess a clear Credit History
- Log on to the summary page of the Sierra Club and locate ‘’Apply Now’’ down the right corner of the web page
- Select your application type, choose the card image and click the ‘’Next’’ button
- After this, it’ll direct you to a new page that’ll display the enrollment form.
- In the form, fill all the required information in the spaces give
- After all of that, click the ‘’ Submit’’ button to submit your application.
Fees and rates of the credit card
- No annual fee requirements
- Offers no Introductory APR rate for using the credit card
- It’s cash advance fee APR rate is 21.99
- Offers 3% cash advance fee or $5 whichever is
How to activate your Sierra club credit card
To activate your credit card, call at 1 (800) 883-0131
Customer Care Service at Sierra Club Credit Card
To speak with the customer care at the Sierra Club card, call at 1-866-572-1637 for more details and the account information is 800.883.0131. For the case of a stolen item, call at 800.883.0131.