SECURITY BANK CREDIT CARD | SECURITY BANK MASTERCARD REWARDS
The security Bank Credit card is given by the Security Bank. It’s a good way to make purchases daily. You can use it gain airline miles, hotel loyalty points, and many other exciting Rewards points and benefits.
Security Bank Classic MasterCard is accepted worldwide in over 3.5 million merchants. In addition, cardholder earns 1 non-expiring reward points for each p20.00 which can be exchanged for airline miles. Lots of exciting rewards come with the MasterCard and it easy to get approval. With the Security Bank Credit card, you can earn points to redeem rewards, good points to redeem rewards.
Security Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoy shopping with much ease and with affiliated merchants worldwide.
- Card users can convert purchased to charge light and pay for your transaction for 3 to 24 months installment.
- Provides safe and secure cure for cardholders. Also, they’ve features where to set limits as they shop online
- Card users use the Security Bank MasterCard to pay for your groceries and earn 1 rewards point for each P20.00 spent.
- It rewards users with exclusive dining deals and benefits throughout the year.
- Users enjoy their traveling and their entertainment benefits with the MasterCard.
- Provides non-expiring Rewards that enables them to earn good points and commence redeeming the rewards online
- Users Get discounts for their favorite shops and restaurants purchases.
- Users can get up to 5 cards and manage their Family’s finances
- Card users get waived annual fee for as to save money when they use the credit card abroad.
Fees and Rats of the Security Bank
- Charges an annual Membership fee of PHP 2,000
- The interest charge is 3.5%
- Charges P500 or4% as an account maintenance fee
- The supplementary Annual fee is PHP 1,000
- The Late fee is P600 or 6%
- Its returned Payment fee is P1,000 (USD $20)
- Charges an over-limit Fee is P 5,00
Criteria for applying for Applying for Security Bank Credit Card
- Every applicant must be a Filipino Citizen and a Philippine Resident
- Must be between the age of 21-65 years
- Must be employed and a regular employee for at least one year
- He/she must be self-employed for at least 3 years
- Should have a land number
- Must have a government photo bearing Id
- The employed should have signed COE or ITR or 3mo payslip with the company ID(front or back)
How to Apply for the Security Bank Credit Card
- Log on to the official website of the security credit card
- Tap on ‘’apply now ‘’ Button
- On application page
- Fill out your name, as it’s on the card, last name, middle name, date of birth and your mother’s maiden name
- Place of birth
- Civil status
- Home address landline 1 and 2
- Zip code
- Identification card details
- Business details
How to Check your Security Bank MasterCard Classic Application Status
- Go to the official website of the Security Bank
- At the right side of the web page, tap the “ Security Bank Online ‘’Login’’ widget
- Fill out your User ID and Password
- Go down and scroll down and click on ‘’ Login ‘’ button
Steps to activate your Security bank card
- You can activate your MasterCard request for ‘’Green Pin’’ and activate your card. Also, you can contact the customer care service number for assistant by calling +632 88 791-88
Steps to Login your Card
You can log in your card by visiting the official website of the security bank. Click on the ‘’security Bank online login widget. Enter your username ID and your Password. After that, scroll down and Click on the ‘’Login ‘’ Button.
How you can cancel your Security Master card Classic
In case you want to cancel your credit card by calling +632 88 791 88.