Scheels Visa Credit Card | Scheels credit card apply
Do you want to enjoy great bonuses at the Scheels shop? If you really, the Scheels Visa Credit card is the best option for you. With Scheels Visa credit card, you’ll receive a $35 discount after your card approval. With all this, it comes with no annual fee charge.
The Scheels Visa Credit Card is issued and managed by First Bankcard . It provides cardholders some benefits that make carrying the card worthwhile. These benefits include no annual fee, reward earnings, 0% intro APR for the first 6 months on the procurement of $500 or more, $25 gift card on accumulating 2,500 points.
It’s a low credit requirement, no annual fee is needed and no introductory APR charged on for the first 6 months. Scheels Visa Credit Card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. The Credit card deals with outdoor gear and sporting goods and has a chain of stores that offers its own platinum Visa credit card both in-store and general use.
The Scheels Visa Credit Card Benefits
- It’s a no annual fee card
- Cardholders can get rewards at Scheel’s shops nationwide or anywhere Visa card is accepted
- 0% introductory APR for the first 6 months on the procurement of $500 or more
- Customers receive up to a $25 gift card on accumulating 2,500 points
- Users can earn bonus points with in-store and general purchases
The Scheels Visa Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – $0 annual fee payment
- Introductory APR Rate is $0 for the first 6 months on procurement
- Normal APR Rate is 18.99 (Varies)
- Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.24
- Cash Advance Fees is 5% or 15$ whichever is greater
Steps to Apply for the Scheels Visa Credit Card
The Scheels visa card Application Criteria
To apply for and get have your approval for the Scheels Visa Credit Card by meeting the following criteria;
- Those who wish to apply should be at least 18 years of age
- In applying, you must use a government-issued photo ID is needed
- Every applicant must be living in the US and should have no record of bankruptcy for the past six months.
How to Apply for Scheels Visa card
- Scroll to the right part of the application homepage of card
- click apply now
- On the page, you’ll see a direction to a new web screen that shows the enrollment form. Fill the enrollment form with your contact details. In this section, fill the information First name, Last name, Physical address, City, State, ZIP code, Home phone number, E-mail address, Validate E-mail address
- Fill in your personal identification and Housing info in the designated section. Here, you’re requested to enter your Date of birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s maiden name, Duration at address, Choose housing status, and Monthly housing payment.
- You can decide if you wish to add an authorized user. This is easy just by filling in the full name, choose a card design and tap “continue”.
Scheels Visa Card login
As soon as you get your card, you can sign up for online banking with the First Bankcard. This will enable you to pay bills, check our account balance or make purchases.
- To achieve this, launch your browser to https://www.firstbankcard.com/scheels/.
- You’ll see a small sign in form on the upper left corner of the page. Fill the login details
- Click on the red ‘Login’ button
- You’ll see a picture and requirement asking for the password of your online banking account.
- Click ‘’Submit’’ Button.
How to make Scheels Visa card Bill payment
You can make your bill payment at Scheels by logging in to your account online, select the right payment option and make your bill payment.
Also, you can make your bill payment by phone by calling at 1-888-295-5540
For mail payment, use the address below:
Bankcard Payment Processing
Attention: Express Payments
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197-2210.
The Scheels Visa card Customer Service Number
For further details on this, call 1-888-295-5540. To Report a lost card, call at 1-888-295-5540.