SBI Credit Card Application | SBI Elite Credit Card Login
The SBI credit card is issued by State Bank of India(SBI). It gives cardholders reward points, movie vouchers, and complimentary lounge access.
SBI Credit card is good for those whose annual spends, are more than 3 Lakhs. Also, it’s very good for people who spend a fortune watching movies in theaters as well as for those who use the lounge access often.
Benefits of SBI Credit Card
- SBI Elite credit card charges a joining fee of INR 4999 post. This enables cardholders to get a welcome kit which includes; e-Gift Voucher worth INR 5,000 from any of the brands such as – Yatra, Hush Puppies/ Bata, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop
- Gives cardholders vouchers that have free movie tickets that are worth INR 6000 per year
- Provides cardholders with reward bonus worth up to 50,000 Point worth INR 12,500 in cash every year
- Offers cardholders who spend up to 3-4 Lakhs guarantee to have 10,000 points.
- Issues cardholders 15,000 reward points for spending 5-8 Lakhs annually
- There’s complimentary domestic lounge access two times a year at every quarter at the airport lounges in India. This is for a Priority Pass that’s work $99 and it can give you access to more than 850 airport lounges worldwide.
- Card user get 2.5% fuel Surcharge waiver in all Petro pumps (Gov. Service Tax extra is applicable)
- Users can earn 5 times reward points on departmental stores, international spends, grocery stores, and dining
- There’s an attractive golf discount as well
- Enables users to take advantage of the contactless advantage. Here; you can wave your card over the secure reader finish your transaction.
Fees and Rates of SBI Credit card
- Charges Annual Fee of 4,999 (One-time)
- Takes a Renewal Fee – Rs. 4,999 (per annum) from second year onwards
- The Add-on Fee is $0(per annum)
How to apply for the SBI Elite Credit card
To get the application approval, you must be at least 21 to 65 years of age. And every applicant must have a stable Credit history.
Steps to apply
- Log on to the official application webpage of the SBI Credit card
- Fill the space with your first name, Mobile number, and your email address
Activating SBI Credit Card
If you’ve got your card, you can activate it by the process below:
- Sign in to your account at SBI net banking account
- Click ‘’Credit card requests’’
- Choose ‘’Change ‘’PIN’’
- You’ll receive an OTP i.e. One-time password. It’ll help to register our mobile phone
- Enter your OTP and click ‘’continue’’
- In the last phase, enter the 4 digits PIN of your choice
Login your SBI Credit card Account
To log in, scroll the https://www.sbicard.com/creditcars/app/user/login
From there, enter your User ID and Password and lastly, Tap on the ‘’Login’’ page.
Recover SBI elite Credit card Password/Username
- Visit the Bank page at https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/forgotpassword.page
- Provide the following details; Card number, CVV Number, and Date of birth
- Tap on the “Proceed” link
Making Bill Payment
Make your bill payment by scrolling to the Elite credit card page. Enter the right details such as your SBI card number, Re-enter your SBI Card Number, mobile number and the payment option and make your payment.
SBI Credit card Customer Card Number
Call: 1 800 180 1290 (SBI Toll-Free Number)
1860 180 1290 (prefix the local STD code For more details from the Customer agent.