Rainbow Brite Visa Prepaid Card | Application & Benefits
The Rainbow Brite Visa prepared card is offered by the Central Bank of Kansas City. It’s a member FDIC and pursuant to a license from Visa USA, Inc. it offers cardholders easy banking options and opportunities by operating from their smartphone. It can be used anywhere a Visa debit card accepted.
Card users get benefits of getting the convenience of banking fully from your smartphone anywhere they want very securely.
Benefits of Brite Visa Prepared Card
- It gives card users opportunities to be paid up to 2 days faster
- It gives users real-time text alerts
- Gives users to bank fully using their smartphone
- Offers access for users to apply and use ATMs globally
- Provides convenient mobile app service
Fees and Rates charge at Rainbow Brite Visa Prepaid card
- Offers maintenance fee of $9.95
- ATM withdrawal fee charge per withdrawal is $2.95
- Offers express delivery at $0.95 per transaction
- Its card replacement fee is $7.95
- N/A retail cash load fees
- N/A ATM Surcharge Fee
- Offers a paper statement fee of $1.95
How to apply for the Rainbow Brite Visa Prepaid Card
To apply for the Rainbow Brite Visa, log in to https://www.card.ocm/rainbow-brite. Enter your details in the space provided such as your first name, last name, and email address. Lastly, tap on the ‘’Next’’ link and complete your application process.
Steps to activate your Rainbow Brite Visa Prepaid Card
Follow the steps below to login activate your card:
- Log in to https://www.card.com/activate
- Enter your email address
- Provide your password
- Tap on the next to continue with the process
How to Login Rainbow Brite Visa Card
- Log in and scroll down at https://www.card.com/start
- Provide your email
- Click on the ‘’send’’ link
How you can make your Bill Payment
Navigate to the Card Corporation (US) Page, look out for the payment tab and select a convenient payment tab and make your bill payment.
Rainbow Brite Visa Prepaid Customer Care service Number
Cardholders can reach the customer care service center and speak with an agent by calling at (816) 483–1210. Hope you’ll find this article useful if so, I encourage you to share with others who may want to apply for the credit card.