PayPal Credit Card Application | PayPal Credit card online Payments
PayPal Credit card is offered by Synchrony bank to customers who already have a PayPal Account. It’s used by most customers who use lots of gas and restaurant spending.
It provides them with good savings on their gas and dining purchases. The PayPal credit card offers rewards rates of 2.4 % for all the buying via PayPal and eBay.
- Provides rewards points for every shopping made with the credit card
- Cardholders get 3 points for every dollar they spend on gas stations and restaurant.
- Offers 2 points for shopping with PayPal and eBay.
- Cardholders get 1 point on another everyday spending they make
- Users stand a chance of earning a total of 50,000 points
- Every unused point expires two years after the issuance or it’ll expire if you don’t use your credit card to make a purchase after one year.
Fees and Rates
- No Annual fee for the card usage
- The Purchase APR is 19.99% or 23.99% Variable
- Its rewards rates are 2.4%
- The average interest rate for the reward card in the US is 99%
- The interest rate is either 19.99% or 23.99%
How to Apply for PayPal card
To apply for the credit card, you must have a PayPal account.
- Login to, go to the application webpage
- Enter the email you used in creating your Paypal account
- Provide the required information. Just as is needed for
other credit card application
- But if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can click on the sign-up and proceed to apply for the credit card.
- To create your account, you’ll need to provide your email address, password, Confirm your password, legal first name, Legal last name, Mobile phone number, alternative phone number, your street address, City, State, and your Zip code
- Read the terms and conditions of the credit card and check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on ‘’ Agree and Create Account’’
How to Login your PayPal Credit card
- Log in to the PayPal web page at www.PayPal.com
- Click on ‘’Login’’ Tab at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your email address and Click on ‘’Next’’ button.
How to Make Bill Payment
You can make your payment through your Paypal balance or your bank account.
- Log in to Paypal .com
- Click on Make Payment
- Select the amount and the Payment method and the date of your payment
- Click on ‘’Continue’’
- Do well to review your payment information and Click on ‘’Pay’’.
Also, you can choose to set up automatic payments. You’ll see the option ‘’ Make a Payment’’ in the PayPal credit section of your account. Here, you can select to automatically pay your minimum payment every month. Or you may choose to make your full statement balance.
Bill Payment by Mobile Phone
- On a mobile phone, open the PayPal app
- Click on Manage PayPal Credit
- Tap ‘’Make a Payment’’
- Select how much you want to pay
- Choose how you want to pay
- Choose your payment date
- Click on Pay
Bill Payment by mail
Users can make bill Payment by mailing a check or money order to
Charlotte, NC 28272-1202
If you’re mailing your payment, kindly allow 5-7 business days for it to be received. And ensure your payments get to them before the due day by allowing more time.
Customer care service Number
Account and Credit cardholders can reach customer card agents at 009 1 402-935-2050.
Customer care services handle issues like Password and account reset, Bill payments, refunds, balance, and Account profile and set up. Also, it attends to Disputes and account limitations, fees, billing, orders, and other related issues.