Ocean Credit Card Login | Ocean Bank Credit card Application
The Ocean credit card is offered by the Ocean Finance (Broker). Though, its lending is handled by the Capital One Bank. It’s targeted at Customers who have difficulties in having credit card acceptance.
Those people fall in the categories of low-income earners, self-employed or people with poor credit history.
Benefits of Ocean Credit card
- Offers free reminder text messages to make customers stay updated with the latest information on your account
- Pays for your purchases through your Credit card
- Offers a good and flexible payment options
- There’s quick Check service to enable users to see if they’re qualified for a credit card without harming their Credit Score.
- Offers cardholders opportunity to select an option of managing their account on their smartphones wherever and whenever they want.
- Cardholders can pay up to £30 worth of products quickly and securely as well.
Fees and Rates of Ocean Credit Card
- Its Representative APR is 39.9%
- No annual fee charge for users
- It is over the limit is £12
- Offers an interest-free period of 56 days on a transaction, but the withdrawals are 0 days.
- Charges returned payment fee of £12
Steps To apply for Ocean Credit card
For your Ocean Credit card to get approval, it must follow the process below:
- Log on to the Official Application webpage of the company
- Fill out your details in the page that opens such as your Title, first name, surname, and your date of birth
- Provide your address and answer the question if you live in the UK? residential address, your house number, postcode, residential status. Fill out your contact address, email address, mobile number, and home phone number.
- Enter your application status and your financial info. Annual income. After this, check the appropriate box and confirm if you want a cash advance.
- Choose the medium you’ll like the Ocean finance to contact you
- Lastly, Click on the ‘’Check Now’’
Ocean Credit Card Activation
- Visit https://service.capitalone.co.UK/cardmanagement/#/
- Enter the 16 digit card number of your Ocean Credit card, the expiry date(mm/yy) and your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click the ‘’Continue’’ button to activate your Ocean CC
Ocean Credit Car Login Steps
Scroll down your login page, enter your Username and password (Include an email address if needed). Tap the ‘’sign in’’ Link and you can now access your Credit card online.
Recovering your password and Username
- Login to the homepage using the Link above and click on ‘’ Forgot my details’’ link and it ’ll redirect you to another page.
- In the new page, enter your 16 digit number on your card, provide your date of birth and postcode.
- Tap the ‘’Continue’’ link
Tap the ‘’forgot my details ‘’ link and enter your username in the webpage that opens. Click the ‘’continue’’ link.
Bill payment With the Ocean Credit card
For your bill payment, sign in to your Credit card account and locate the payment tab. Select any convenient payment option you want and make your bill payment.
Customer card number at Ocean Credit Card
Reach the customer care agent for more details about the Ocean Credit card at 0161 672 7575