NECTAR CREDIT CARD APPLICATION | SAINSBURYS BANK CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
The Nectar Credit card is offered by the Sainsbury’s Bank Plc. It’s a credit card that offers good bonuses and points to the stake holders. Each cardholder stands a chance to earn up to 7,500 bonus Nectar points in their first 2 months of using the credit card on Sainsbury’s shopping.
For every £1 users spend on purchases, they earn 2 points. The points apply to purchases on Sainsbury’s Shopping and fuel and 1 Point for purchases made on purchases elsewhere.
Benefits of Nectar Credit Card
- Offers cardholders with 0% interest on purchases up to 29 months and 0% interests on purchases for 26 to 23 months depending on individual conditions.
- Doesn’t offer an annual fee for using the credit card
- No interest on balance transfer for the first 3 months
- Enables cardholders to transfer money to their current account with the standard interest rate. It Can charge 4% minimum at £4.
Fees and Rates for Nectar Credit cards
- Offers no annual fee
- Charges 3% Balance transfer
- £12 for late payment
- The return payment is £12
- 4% charge on money Transfer
- Offers 56 days of grace
- The over limit fee is £12
- No additional APR
- Charges and Annual percentage rate of 20.9% for
Requirement Criteria for Nectar Credit Card
- Should a minimum of 18 years of age or over
- Must have an annual income of £10,000 or more
- Must be residing in the UK with a valid UK Address
- No history of Country Court judgment or Bankruptcy
- Applicant shouldn’t be declined Credit in the last month
- Shouldn’t have a current Sainsbury’s bank credit card.
How-to apply for the Nectar Credit Card
- Log on to www.sainsburybank.co.UK and head to the page asking if you have a nectar credit card?
- Click the’’ Continue’’ button
- Click on ‘’Apply Now’’
- Enter your details in the page that appears such as your first name, middle name, Surname, Date of birth, Gender, Marital status, Employment status, and your Nationality.
- Provide your contact details such as your mobile phone number, word telephone, email address, and home
- Email address, residential address and post code
- Click the ‘Next Step’’ to continue
- Fill out your account information
- Read through the information to review your document
- Lastly, submit the application or you can call 0800-313-4596
Steps to check your Nectar Application Status
To check your Nectar Application status, call at 0800 030 4429
Activating your Nectar Credit Card
- You can activate your new Nectar credit card by calling at 08085 40 50 60 or log in and register.
- Click the register widget and it’ll take you to another page
- Fill out your first name, last name, post code, confirm your date of birth
- At last, click the ‘’Continue’’ Button
How-to Login you Nectar Credit Card
Log in to Sainsbury’s bank home page and locate the ‘’log in’’ widget at-the right-hand side. Enter your Username Id and Password. Thereafter, scroll down and click-on the ‘’login’’ button
How-to recover your lost or stolen cards
Cardholders Can recover lost or stolen cards Can contact 0800 456 1232 in the UK outside UK 00 44 131 549 8040.
Recover Password or Username ID
- From your ‘’login’’ section of the bank, scroll down and click the ‘’Forgot’’ Username’’ link
- In the page that appears, enter your First name and confirm your date of birth and passcode
- After this, click the ‘’Continue’’ tab to recover your password/ Username ID
Making Bill payments with Nectar Credit Card
Bill payment is made by signing in to your account through the usual login process and Select the ‘’make payment’’ tab on the ‘’my accounts’’ summary pages and provide the details.
Also, you can make a Quick transfer using the bank quick transfer option in wiring money between your Sainsbury Blank savings account.
Customer Care Service Number
For more inquiry, reach the customer care agent at 08085 40 50 60 inside the UK.International 00 44 131 549 8040