Movement Mortgage Benefits And Online Application
Movement Mortgage is best known for its innovative mortgage processes. It’s in existence since 2008 and it has come to the status of one of the highest purchase mortgage lenders. Movement Mortgage is a great asset in making real estate agents and home buyers have a remarkable success in their purchasing process.
They’re committed to making visible changes in the industry but in the corporate world and in communities. Movement Mortgage is committed to making your dream come through.
How to apply for Movement Mortgage
Before applying, you’ve to meet with your Loan officer and carefully access your creditworthiness. Ensure the available financing and finalize your decisions.
Take the steps below:
Provide Movement mortgage the necessary information they need to start accessing you for your loan.
Enter the relevant informant ion such as your Pay Stubs, Bank Statement, your employment status and W2s.
- The Upfront Underwriting
They’ll underwrite all loans from the beginning of the process. Also, the underwriters will assess the loan and get a release from the underwriting on or before six months.
- The processing (7-Day
The movement mortgage works uniquely for 7 days to have closing documents out some week’s prior closing and also to avoid some last minute stress rush.
It must interest you to know that Movement mortgage does their processing for over 75% within 7 business days or even lower.
- The Final underwriting
Also, at the final underwriting, the long-term loan subject to check to ensure that every condition is met before closing.
At this stage, app paperwork is put in order and the total funds for the closing date are available.
At this point, you’re heading to collect the key to your house. BRAVO!
They’ll assemble the paperwork and confirm all the funds for the closing date
- FHA: This particular loan is available for homebuyers and an alternative for some conventional financing.
The benefits of FHA Loan
- It offers a client the ability to choose from the adjustable rate or non – adjustable rate
- Provides low down payment of 3.5%
- Offers 100% gift funds. Though, the entire 3.5% down payment may become a gift from parents, a relative or an employer.
- Borrowers with low equity can borrow with it.
- Offers buyers 6% of their home purchase price from the seller in order to pay for costs. In addition, it can pay for pre-paid costs and closing.
- USDA LOAN
This type of Loan provides a qualifying low-to-moderate income to borrowers with no down payment each time the buyers are in the rural areas.
The Benefits of USDA Loan
USDA Loan offers the following:
- The absence of down payment for suitable applicants in the particular rural areas
- low-to-moderate income borrower for may get some consideration
- Permits seller contribution to closing costs
The VA Loans
This loan is a veteran affair loan for mainly active military veterans or rather given to an eligible family member.
Benefits of VA Loan
- An absence of lender fees
- Most states provide property tax reduction for borrowers who are military personnel.
- Offers 100% financing for those who qualify without requiring any mortgage insurance.