Mills Fleet Farm Credit card | Online payment and Benefits
The Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card is offered by the Synchrony Bank and it provides the Cardholders the opportunity to earn points for each $1 they spend at the Mills Fleet Farm Stores. That’s they earn one point per dollar they spend anywhere Visa Card is accepted.
After accumulating a total of 2500 points, cardholders will earn a reward of $25. As an additional perk, it doesn’t offer an annual fee for using the credit card. Also, it doesn’t charge introductory APR rate and it needs low credit card requirements for acquiring the credit card. The Miles Fleet Farm Credit card is used mainly at the Mills Fleet Farm stores.
The Benefits of Miles Fleet Farm Credit card
- It offers cardholders opportunity to earn 4 points for every $1 they spend at the Mills Fleet Farm stores
- Cardholders earn $25 after accumulating a total of 2500
- Doesn’t charge an annual fee for using the credit card
- Card users earn 1 point per $1 they spend wherever VISA is accepted.
Fees and Rates for Mills Fleet Farm Credit card
- No annual fee charge for using the credit card
- The Normal APR rate is 17.24
- Charges $10 or 5% for Cash advance fee
- The cash advance APR rate is 29.99
How to apply for the Credit card
Below are the Criteria for applying for the Mills Fleet Farm credit card before you can get approval.
- Every applicant should be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a resident of the United States of America
- each applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a clear credit history
Steps to apply for the Credit card
- Log on to the homepage of the Mills credit card. Review the privacy and the policy before proceeding for the enrolment
- Fill out our details such as your first name, last name, address, city, State, Zip code, Home phone, Business phone, email address, Annual net income, Length of time at the current address, choose the residence status.
- Choose the statement delivery method by checking the options and entering the data in the validation part. Include your date of birth, social security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- Read through the card safety of the Debt cancellation agreement program and click on the box below it and agree to the terms and conditions of the credit card.
- Read through the interest and charge rates and check the box below it if you agree to the terms. Also, accept to receive the communications electronically.
- Click on the ‘’Accept’’ and ‘’Submit’’ Button
- After applying, you’ll get a confirmation message from the credit card company.
Checking your application status
You can check your application status by calling Customer care agent at 1-877-633-7456.
Activating your Credit Card
After acquiring your card, you can activate it by calling the credit card company at1-877-633-7456. If you wish to cancel your credit card, you can call the credit card company at 1-877-633-7456.
The Customer care service
Cardholders can get more details and assistance by calling the customer care agent at 1-877-633-7456.