Microsoft Gift Card | Buy Microsoft Digital Card | Redeem Microsoft Gift Cards
The Microsoft card is a digital card that you can use to buy games, software’s app, Movies, and videos. Microsoft gift card can be bought at the Microsoft store online, the Windows Online or Xbox Online.
However, the Microsoft gift card can’t be used to purchase any physical goods or products from the Microsoft store.com.
What to get when you buy Microsoft Gift Card (digital)
When people buy Microsoft gift card, they’ll get their gift card in a digital code format through an email. This digital code contains the 25 Character code that’s sent to the recipient via email or through an Instant Message. The interesting thing about the Microsoft digital card is that it doesn’t expire.
Therefore, to make any purchase at the Microsoft Store, you must have an active Microsoft account. With your account, you can redeem your gift cards, view your present account balance and make some update to your personal details in the account.
Moreover, if you don’t have an account with Microsoft, you’ve to sign up for an account before you’ll attempt buying any Item on Microsoft.com
Steps to sign up for Microsoft account
- Log on to Microsoft.com
- Tap the ‘’Create account’’ bar
- Fill out your email address
- Select a password
- Confirm your email through entering the code sent to your email address for verification
- Consent to the captcha display on the screen
- Lastly, Click on ‘Next’
Having signed in to your Microsoft account, you can now use the account to access all Microsoft Services.
How you can send Microsoft Gift card
Sending Gift card is now very easy with the Microsoft digital cards. Friends and Families can easily receive digital cards and share with loved ones. Below are the steps to send Microsoft digital gift card to loved ones:
- Visit the Microsoft digital gift card page
- Choose the gift card you want
- Select the value of the card
- Provide the recipient’s name and email address
- Select the date you want it to be delivered to the person
Steps to redeem your Microsoft Gift Card
If you have an active account with Microsoft, you can redeem your gift card via Xbox One, Xbox 360, windows phones, web browsers, and the Xbox.com. To redeem your gift card, visit the Microsoft.com/redeem, enter your 25 digit code you got via email. Then, choose and follow the guides that’ll appear on your screen.
After redeeming, your gift card balance becomes available for you to spend on Microsoft Online, Xbox online and Window.
The Microsoft Gift Card Challenges
You may have to contend with this few Microsoft gift card problems in trying to redeem your gift card:
- It can’t shop with it at a physical Microsoft retail locations
- If the gift card is for a prepaid subscription, it won’t redeem the gift card.
- When there’s a pending balance on a subscription there might be a problem redeeming your Microsoft gift card.
- You can only redeem your gift card when it’s currently in print on the Microsoft Gift Card.
You must take into considerations the fact that sometimes the Gift cards can come with some instructions with some terms and conditions which may prevent you redeeming your Microsoft gift cards.