Jetstar Mastercard Login | Jetstar Mastercard apply Online
Jetstar MasterCard is offered by Macquarie Bank Limited. It is a card you can use to earn reward points when you spend while saving with a low-interest rate on your purchases It provides you the option of either earning rewards through Jetstar Dollars Program or the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
The Benefits of Jetstar card
- Users can Apply, and get approved in a short while
- cardmembers can Spend $1000 on eligible purchases within 60 days of approval
- Users get $150 cash back, credited to your account
- It gives a minimum of $29 Annual Fee for the first year
- When you choose the Jetstar Dollars program, you receive a 1 Jetstar Dollar for each $100 you spend on eligible purchases. Users can receive a $100 Jetstar Travel Voucher for each 100 Jetstar Dollars they accrue. Also, your Jetstar Travel Voucher can be used to book any available flight on Jetstar.com.
- Users can opt-in for Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards, and earn 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Cardmembers can use their card, at millions of locations in 210 countries
- It gives users exclusive offers for dining, retail, and entertainment through MasterCard Privileges.
- Offers users Fly interest-free
- Card users can book flights on jetstar.com or through Jetstar call center with their card and avoid the payment fee
- Offers users 0% balance transfers
- Cardholders can use their card on board any Jetstar flight, guarantees you 10% off the total transaction value of food and drinks.
- Offers up to 55 days interest-free on everyday purchases.
Fees/Rates of Jetstar MasterCard
- Balance Transfer Rate is 0% p.a. for 14 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate is Purchase Rate (14.99% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) is 14.99% p.a.
- Annual Fee is $29 p.a. an annual fee for the first year ($69 p.a. thereafter
- Interest-Free Period is Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) is 21.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit is $2,000
- Maximum Credit Limit is $50,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC) is 3% of transaction value
Steps to Apply for Jetstar MasterCard
For anyone to be eligible, they must have the following Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a permanent Australian resident
- be at least 18 years of age
- Must be earning a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a.
- Have a good credit history
How to Apply for Jetstar Mastercard
- Move to the card’s application page of Jetstar card and enter your Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Kindly apply for the maximum credit limit available to you
- In the second step, fill in your personal information
- Key in your financial details and enter your balance transfer
- Then include an additional cardholder for the fifth step
- Make the last review and confirm your application, to complete your application procedure.
Steps to Activate Jetstar MasterCard
- If you want to activate your card, Login into your account with your access code and password
- Click the Self Service option on the top right corner, and select Manage my credit card
- Scroll Under Card options and click on Activate new cards
- Select the Jetstar MasterCard and Follow the prompts, to key in your card number and date of birth
- Click on Activate and your card will be activated.
Jetstar MasterCard Login Steps
- Navigate to openportal.com.au/portal/jetstar/#/ for Jetstar Mastercard Login
- Provide your access code and enter your password
- Click on the Log in
Recovering Jetstar MasterCard Access Code or Password
- Visit the Jetstar login page and tap on the Trouble logging in link
- Click on Forgotten your access code below the login page
- Key in your Last name, Date of birth and Email address and click on the Submit
- Still, on the login page, click on Forgotten your password
- Provide your access code and Key in your Mobile number
- There and then, tap on the Submit
Making Jetstar MasterCard Bill Payment
- Just Login to your account, and click on the ‘+’ Add payee link
- Key in all the details of the BPAY biller you would like to pay
- In case it’s biller, you make regular payments to; tap Add to add this account into your ‘Payee’ list.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click on Make payment to confirm.
The Jetstar MasterCard Customer Service Number
Users can call at 1300 150 100, for general information and inquiries on Jetstar MasterCard.