JETBLUE CREDIT CARD | JETBLUE PLUS CARD APPLY
JetBlue credit card is a good deal regular flyer credit card issued by the Barclays Bank of Delaware. It offers strong points and quite attractive perks on JetBlue flights. Also, its perks include earnings and bonuses like 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on any purchase within 90 days.
In addition to that, it offers 3 times points on all JetBlue purchases you make and 2 times points for purchases at restaurant and Grocery Stores. It also offers 1 point on all other purchases you make using the card.
Benefits of JetBlue plus Card Benefits
- Offers in-flight savings which enable cardholders to earn 50% savings on eligible in-flight purchases for both cocktails and food
- Doesn’t charge foreign Transaction fees
- Offers 0% Fraud Liability protection. It’s a way of protecting customers against unauthorized use of your credit card
- Charges low introductory Apr on Balance Transfers and 0% APR for 12 months on balance transfer made within 45 days after opening the account
- After the first 45 days, it charges 17.74%, 21.74% or 26.74% APR and this depends on your creditworthiness.
- There are no Blackout dates
- It’s earned points don’t expire
- The cardholders points required for an award flight is based on the published base fared from the time of booking
- Earned points can be shared between family members with the family pooling
- Offers Chip protection technology
- There’s ID theft helpline for card users
Fees and rates at the JetBlue plus Card
- The annual percentage rate for purchases is17. 74%, 21.74%, or 26.74% .though, it’s based on your creditworthiness
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles and after that, it charges 17. 74%, 21.74%, or 26.74% depending on their creditworthiness
- Its APR for cash advances is 26.99%
- Gives a grace day of 23 days
- Charges a minimum interest charge of 0.50%
- No annual fee
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- Its Late payment is $37
- The returned Payment fee is $37
- It’s cash advances fee is $10 or 5%
Application Requirements for JetBlue Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Should have a valid Social Security Number
- Should have a valid Government ID
How to apply for the JetBlue Credit Card
- Log on to the home page of the Jetblue Credit card
- Click on ‘’Apply Now’’ button
- Read the terms and conditions on the next page before applying to get the important information
- Enter your information such as your first name, Middle name, last name, Suffix, permanent address, Apt, Suite, building.
- Fill out your city, state and zip code. Enter your time of permanent address residence status
- Fill out your employment and financial details
- Occupation and your total annual income
- Your contact details such as your primary phone, work phone number, email and are you a citizen of the United States? declaration.
- Security details include your date of birth, Social security number, mother’s maiden name
- Tick on the boxes to indicate your wish to enroll in a paperless statement
- Go through the statement and agree to the legal terms and conditions of the credit card
- Navigate down and click on ‘’Apply’’
How to Check your Application Status
- Log on to the Home page of the Barclays website
- Click the log in section and drop down your menu to access the application status
- Fill out your details such as your last name, last 4 digits of your SSN and zip code
- Email address. After that, click on ‘’Check Status’ button
- Or you can call 1-866-483-9644.
How to Activate JetBlue Credit card
Cardholders can activate their new registered JetBlue credit card by calling at 1-866-928-8598.
Steps to Login JetBlue Credit Card
- Log in to the Barclays bank official website
- Click on the ‘’Login’’ widget at the right-hand side of the web page
- Fill out Username ID and your Password
- Click on the ‘’Login’’ button
Recover Password or Username ID
- To recover your Password/ Username ID, go to the ‘’Login Section of the Barclays home page
- Click on ‘’Forgot Username or Password’’ link. It’ll help to verify your account
- In the next page that appears, enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth and your account number.
- Click on ‘continue’’ and it’ll help retrieve your username and reset your password
Making bill payment with your JetBlue Credit card
Sign in to your credit card account with the same log in the process discussed above. Navigate to the account dashboard and search for payment tab for your bill payment. Also, you can set up an auto debit. The auto debit will enable the bank to deduct the bill from your bank account.However, if you don’t want to use the first two options, you can call at 1-866-928-8598
Customer care Service Number
For more details and information, customers can reach the customer care service center on 1-866-928-8598. Or international at 1-302-255-8888 TDD /TTY Hearing Impaired Services – 1-866-483-3705