Interactive Brokers MasterCard | IBKR Debit MasterCard Benefits
The Metropolitan Commercial Bank a member of the FDIC, issues the Interactive brokers MasterCard. It’s a card with great uniqueness and it also offers cardholders with great benefits. This great benefit makes it stand out and a nice one to pick anytime you wants.
The Benefits of the interactive Brokers MasterCard
- It provides Quick and easy debit card enrolment
- Enables card users to access their account funds wherever the MasterCard is accepted in the world. Also, it gives users access to spend or borrow directly against your account without a minimum payment and late fees.
- Provides safety measures for cardholders in areas of authorized transaction, pre-authorized purchases, Lock and unlock your card from your device using the IBKR mobile two-factor security authentication.
- It’s made to work with Android Pay, Apple Pay, and the Samsung Pay. With this, users can use the smartphone as the use the debit card
- Provides protection for MasterCard ID theft
- Gives guarantee satisfaction for users
- Provides travel benefits for MasterCard airport concierge and the MasterCard Travel services
- Absence of liability
- It helps Trustees who are beneficiaries to enroll with the debit card program
- There’s emergency card replacement, Cash advance and lost card.
How to Apply for the Interactive Brokers MasterCard
The application requirement includes:
- An applicant must have SSN or individual TIN
- Should provide the contact info of the current employer if needed
- Should provide the bank account information to fund the brokerage account.
How to apply for the Credit card
- Go to the interactive Brokers secure application page
- Click on the ‘’Start Application’’ It’ll direct you to a new page to create your account
- On the application page, enter your email address, username, password, and your legal residence.
- After entering this information you’ll get an email notification asking you to confirm that you want to set up and Interactive Brokers account. Check your email and click on the ‘’Verify’’ link
- You’ll be directed to another page to continue with your registration
- In the next page, enter your state or the province, type of account, trading currency and how you heard about the company in the first place.
- Provide you’re your name, address, marital status, your number of dependents, your employment If you’re retired, provide your homemaker or unemployed, including if you’ve an additional source of income, Tax residency, country, SSN, and TIN
- Choose ‘’Cash’’ option
- Fill out your security questions for your account. You can see this at the bottom of the page, then, click on ‘’continue’’
- Say ‘’yes’’ or ‘’No’’ to the next set of question
- After that, enter info about your net worth, your liquid net worth, annual net income, your investments objectives or plans with your investing
- After this info, you’ll head to a page to fund your account.
- You’ll get a confirmation pop up showing that your application is already submitted.
How to active your Interactive Brokers MasterCard Security device
- Log on to your account management
- Tap on the Manage Account> Security> Secure Login A page will pop up by default
- Read through the instructions on the screen to activate your security device
Steps to Login your Credit card
- Go to the login page
- Enter your Username and your password
- Click on ‘’Login’’
Steps to recover your password
- Log in your account and scroll to the password reset page
- Fill out your username and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘’continue’’
Interactive brokers Masters Customer care number
Call the customer care service agents on 1 (866) 532-4654 Toll-free United States
Call: 1 (801) 559-2140