IBC Credit Card Login | IBC credit Card Phone Number
The IBC credit card is issued by the First National Bank. It provides cardholders with varieties of useful and rewarding benefits. IBC credit cards offer users more VISA benefits with some financial opportunities.It offers cardholders free annual charge for the card usage. It’s handy and among the best credit card, you can use.
Benefits of using IBC credit card
- It gives cardholders 1% cash back for all the purchases.
- Cardholder’s rewards don’t expire until their account is open.
- Cardholders can access their account anytime or anywhere in the world.
- Merrick card offers $25 statement credit for all the purchases for the first 3 billing cycle.
IBC card Fees /Rates
- The annual fee is $0
- Offers a grace period of 20 days
- Allows a balance transfer for MasterCard, VISA and so on.
How to apply for IBC Card
For you to get a straightforward approval for your application, you’ve to meet the following requirements.
- Log on to the online Portal of the IBC credit card(application page)
- Enter the information needed from you. This includes your First name, Middle and last name, physical address, apartment address, city, zip code, Home phone number, email address and you must verify your email.
- You’ll have to supply the following information like your identification details, date of birth, social security number, your mother’s maiden name.
- Provide your housing details such as your years of address, housing status, and your monthly housing payment.
- Enter your financial data; this includes your present employer, business phone number, checking account, savings account, and your investment account.
- Take time to go through your transfer information is given
- After providing all the information, click on ‘’continue’’ button for complete registration.
How to check your IBC Credit card application status
To check your status, just call 1-800-558-3424.
How to activate IBC Credit card
If you want to activate your new IBC credit card, call 1-800-748-6844.
How to login IBC Credit card
- On the IBC home page, scroll to the login IBC card page
- Enter your User ID
- Click on ‘’go’’ to log in your account
How to recover your username Password
For a forgotten username or password, you can retrieve them by following the steps below:
- On the login page, scroll down and click on the ‘’Forgot Password’’
- Enter your user ID
- Click ‘’Submit’’ and then log in your credit card account.
How you to make IBC credit Card Bill payment
Follow the steps below to make your credit card payment:
- Login to sign in your account
- When signed in, locate the payment tab
- After that, choose the payment option that you like and make your payment.
IBC credit card customer service Number
To reach IBC customer care service, call 1-800-748-6844. From this call, you’ll meet a customer care agent that’ll attend to you.