Hyundai Card | How to apply for Hyundai Credit Card Online
The Hyundai Card is a Credit card that’s used by the Hyundai motors and their products. It’s issued by the East West Bank. It‘s full of all the rewards and benefits for the cardholders.
Benefits of Hyundai Credit Card
- Cardholders get about 5% rebates on all their retail
- Users get 10% discount at all authorized Hyundai dealerships
- Offers Cardholders motorist roadside Assistant.
- The Hyundai credit card has global acceptance
- It also offers a 3D secure technology
- Its payment is very easy
- The card advance facility offers 50% of the credit card limit with the EastWest ATM.
- It offers free Hyundai Welcome gift Voucher worth Php 1,000
- Participants can enjoy 0% interest limit at any of the EastWest Bank
- Cardholders can give supplementary cards to their loved ones and also, share their privileges.
- Users enjoy 24 hours customer care services
- Card users can transfer their credit card balance to their Hyundai master card.
Fees / Rates of the Hyundai Credit Card
- Offers a Returned Check fee of Php 1,000
- The retrieval fee is Php 200 and Php 1,250
- The foreign currency Conversion fee is 2.50%
- Its MPF is P50
- Offers a closed Card Account service of Php 200
- Its minimum payment due computation is 4% or Php 200
- Provides 8% LPF minimum Payment
- Offers OVCF of Php500
- Provides Cash advance service Fee and interest charge of 3% or Php 600 and 3.505 and cash advance amount with a cash advance service fee.
How to Apply for the Hyundai Credit Card
Before your application will be approved, you’ve to meet the requirements below:
- Card applicant must be above at least 21 years of age
- The person must be a Filipino or a local resident foreigner
- Ensure that your monthly income is not less than a certain amount
- An applicant should have a valid ID with his signature and picture on it.
- Fill out your application correctly.
The Local Resident Foreigner Requirement
- Requires work Permit
- A certificate of employment
- The Embassy certificate and Visa
The Self Employed Requirement
- You need a financial statement(latest)
- BIR From 1701( Latest or the ITR
- You need your statement Accounts
- Payroll for the last 3 months
- Requires a certificate of compensation or compensation or BIR form 2316 or Tax Withheld
- Your salary adjustment
- Needs personal action memo or a letter of appointment
- Statement of account
How to apply for Hyundai Card
- Login to the Hyundai credit card application page and provide the following information: Your Name, Monthly income, email, mobile number, Home number,
- Submit your info to initiate the application.
Steps to Activate our Hyundai Credit Card
- Fill your form with the details needed and submit it with a copy of a Valid ID having your picture and signature( includes your Company ID, SSN, BIR ID, Voters ID and so on or you can do that via email at Cardactivation @eastwestbanker.com or use Fax at (02) 325-2377.
How you can make bill payments with your Hyundai Credit card.
- Fill the payment slip and submit
- The check payment is payable to ECC,
- With the name of the Cardholder and the ECC number visibly at the back of the Check.
Make your online payment using the official Webpage
Enable the automatic debit arrangement for automatic payment. However, you can still pay at any EastWest rural Bank Stores.
Hyundai card customer care Service
You’ll reach the customer care agent by calling: (02) 888-1700