Hunter United Credit Card | Hunter United Credit Union
Hunter United Credit Card is offered by Hunter United. It’s a credit Card that helps you support the Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation (HBCF). It’s a non-profit organization which raises funds to help support women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Hunter Card Benefits
- It helps Cardholders to decide how they want to make their repayments monthly, fortnightly or weekly. Users can also choose to repay their credit card early without penalty
- Cardholders enjoy up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases. Though, not that they have to pay your balance in full at the end of every credit card statement period
- They offer a maximum credit limit of up to $30,000.
The Hunter United Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee is $59
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) is 11.99%
- Interest-Free Period is Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) is 16.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit is $1,000
- Maximum Credit Limit is $30,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) is 2.5% of transaction value.
Steps to Apply for Hunter United Credit Card
The Eligibility Requirements for Hunter credit card
- Interested individual must be at least 18 years of age
- They should be an Australian permanent resident
- Able to earn a net income of at least $25,000 per annum (pre-tax)
- Offers additional cardholders and the principal cardholder should sign the form
- Add the necessary proof of income
- Include a copy of your last credit card statement.
Steps to Apply for the Hunter credit card
Hunter United gives two options with which you can choose to apply for the card.
- Offline Application
If you want to apply offline you are to either visit the nearest branch or fill the application form. However, you can call the branch to fill the form over the phone.
- Online Application
For those who want to apply online, you’ll have to fill the online form or downloading the application form. Then, fill it, and drop it into your nearest branch.
Steps to Activate Hunter United Card
Cardmembers who want to activate their card can call at (02) 4941 3888.
Hunter United Card Login
- Go the card login site and key in your member number
- Provide Key in your Access code and tap on the Login link
Steps to Recover Hunter United Credit Card Password
In case your password is not working or you have forgotten it, you can notify the Hunter United, and a new password will be given to you on receipt of a completed and signed Change of Access Code Form.
Reporting Lost or Stolen Card
You can report a lost or stolen card by calling at (02) 4941 3888.
Steps to Make Hunter United Bill Payment
- Go your account online. As you log in, Search for the payment button and click on it
- Select a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment
Or if you don’t want to use that, call at (02) 4941 3888, to speak with the customer service agent to help with your bill payment.
The Hunter United Card Customer Service Number
To reach the Hunters card customer service, call at (02) 4941 3888, for general information and inquiries on Hunter United Credit Card.