HSBC CREDIT CARD | HSBC CASH REWARDS MASTERCARD BENEFITS
HSBC Credit card is cash rewards MasterCard credit card that is purposely made to turn the rewards that every cardholder earn in every purchase into a very awesome and unforgettable experience. Its cash back and it helps to build up cardholders memories. When shopping with the HSBC Credit card, you have the option of choosing from any of the leading brand name reward items available.
Its items can be luggage, sportswear, electronic device and many more. There’re lots of gift cards to choose from ranging from dining, entertainment merchants, travel and lots more.
Benefits of HSBC Card Credit Card
- Cardholders can earn $150 cash back after spending $500 or more for the first 3 months from the day they opened the account.
- Offers 0% introductory APR on the Balance efforts for the first 15 months of opening the account
- There’s 1.5 unlimited cash Back on every purchase
- It offers 10% anniversary bonus on all the cash rewards you earned every year. e.g, if you earned $ 500 in Cash rewards, then, you ‘ll get an additional $50 as an anniversary bonus
- Offers Free FICO score
- Allows mobile purchases with the Google Pay™, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- There’s fraud protection for the cardholders
- Helps in identity theft resolution provision.
- Provides purchase assurance coverage for most items that are damaged or stolen
- When traveling, cardholders cover their spouse, unmarried dependent children with $1 million travel accident insurance
- You can double the warranty of your original warranty for another one year.
Fees and Rates at the HSBC Credit Card
- Its annual percentage Rate for purchases are 74%, 18.74%, or 24.74%
- Payment interest is from 25 days after the due date
- Charges penalty APR of 31.74% when it applies
- Its minimum interest charge is $1
- There returned payment is $25
- Late payment charge of $37
How to apply for the HSBC Credit Card
- Go to the home page of the HSBC bank at www.us.hsbc.com
- Tap the ‘’Apply Now ‘’ Button
- Click on ‘’Apply online’’ button
- Complete your application form by filling the following:
- Do you have an invitation? (optional)
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name, Suffix(optional)
- Have you ever had any other previous names or are you known by any other names?
- Dates of birth, SSN
- Your email address
- Do you currently live in the United State(Yes or No)
- If you’re applying online for a product, you’ve to agree to and receive the information and all disclosures electronically and it includes rates, fees and all the related costs of products
- Go through the credit card electronic communications disclosure and agree to them if you want the card
- Lastly, Click on ‘’Continue’’ button
How to apply for the card using your phone
You can apply for the credit card via phone by calling 800-485-1794 (U.S, CANADA)
International Number: 716-841-7141
However, if you’re applying in person, locate the closest branch near to you to apply in person at the branch location.
Steps to check your HSBC Credit card Application Status
To check your application status, you can call at 1-800-485-1794.
Steps to activate your HSBC card
- You can activate your HSBC MasterCard credit card by reaching out to the customer care service center at 0800-3281-370
- Also, you can activate it by personal internet Banking by logging in to the internet banking and clicking on ‘’Activate New Card’’ then follow the instructions.
How to Log In to your HSBC Credit Card
- Log at www.us.hsbc.com
- Navigate to the ‘’Log on’’ widget
- Enter our username
- Click on ‘’continue’’ Button
Steps to Recover your HSBC Credit Card Username ID and Password
- Go to the login page and head to ‘’log on’’ page of the HSBC
- Click he ‘’find User ID’’ Link
- In the page that’ll appear, enter y our social security number, card number type, and your HSBC card number and PIN
- Click on the ‘’continue’’ button
How to cancel your Credit card account
If you don’t want to keep your credit account of the HSBC bank, you can close it by calling the customer care on 1-800-485-1794. However, if it’s lost or stolen, you can contact this number 800-462-1874.
Making your bill payments with the HSBC Credit card
- Log on to your account and select our HSBC credit card account from the ‘’Move money to’’ and choose ‘’Payments’’ and ‘’Make a payment’’
- If you’re making payment by mail, mail your payment to
HSBC Bank USA
N.A P.O. Box
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5255.
- Payment by phone, use the automated phone system using the number at the back on your HSBC Credit.
Customer care service Number
This customer care service is on to service you 24/7 and for more details, you a channel your inquiries to TTY/TTD Hearing impaired 800-898-5999.