House of Fraser credit card | How of Frazer Credit Card online
House of Fraser Credit Card – The House of Fraser recognition MasterCard Credit card is issued by NewDay Ltd. This credit card offers rewards and points to their loyal customers, where ever you shop with it, collect points, when you make purchases like groceries or petrol your points will add up.
Each time you shop at House of Fraser, in-store or online, you earn 3 points per £1, Outside House of Frazer, you collect 1 point per £2. 2000 points which are equal to £20 reward voucher and £10 reward voucher for each additional 1000 points.
Benefits of House of Fraser Credit card
- Every cardholder can shop straightway, after applying and getting an instant decision. Using temporary card details, you can shop straight away in-store or online at housefraserer.co.uk.
- Users can Shop anywhere, home or abroad, wherever you see the MasterCard logo and where the Mastercard is accepted worldwide
- Offers recognition points for rewards and users can use it to give themselves some treat at the house of Fraser
- Cardholders enjoy extra Perks such as £10 welcome voucher in your first statement, 500 Bonus points the first time you shop outside House of Frazer, Bonus points in your birthday month and so on.
- Offers more time to make payment to cardholders as far as they can use the card for a purchase and make full payments on time every month. Also, they can get up to 56 days interest-free credit.
- Helps cardholders to manage their account online in a very simple and secure way.
Rates and Fees at the House of Fraser Recognition Credit card
- APR for Purchases is 94%
- The APR for Balance Transfers is 24.94%
- Money transfer is 24.94%
- Grace days is for 56 days
- Minimum repayment remains 1%
- Credit Limits is at £500
- Balance Transfer Fee is 5%
- Cash transfer fee is 3%
- Money transfer fee is 5%
- Offers Late Payment fee of £12
- The Returned Payment Fee is £12 Charge
- Over limit, fee is at £12
- The APR for Cash Transactions remains 34.95%
Application criteria for House of Fraser Credit card
- Must be 18 years Old or more
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of UK must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months ( unless you’re HM Force Personal)
- Should have a current UK bank account and a home or mobile phone number
- Each Applicant shouldn’t have a card already from Recognition MasterCard or Account card
- Be a regular income earner, either from an employer or in his business
Steps to Apply for the House of Fraser Credit card
- Visit the Home page Of House Of Frazer Credit Card at www.houseoffrasercards.co.uk
- Tap on the “Apply now” widget.
- In the next page that appears, enter your details such as Title First Name, Last Name, date of birth, Email address, Employment Status, Gross annual income, other household gross annual income, Building number or name, postcode.
- click on “ Check Eligibility Now” button down the page
- Provide more details and complete your application and read and sign up the agreement.
Checking your House of Fraser Credit Card Application Status
Card applicants can check their credit card application status by contacting the customer care service at 0333-220-2524.
Activating your House of Fraser Credit card
After receiving your House of Fraser Credit card, you can opt to activate it by contacting this number- 0800 915 2205 for card activation.
Steps to login to House of Fraser Credit Card
To login to your account, visit the house of Fraser credit card home page. Navigate to the right side of the page and tap on the ‘’Log in’’ widget. In the next page that appears, enter your Username and password and click on ‘’LOG IN’’ button.
Recovering the House of Fraser CC Username and Password
- Log on to the home page and scroll down and click on ‘’Retrieve Username and Reset Password’’
- In the next page that appears, fill in your details such as your last name, date of birth, postal code, card number, and the card expiry date.
- Then, click on ‘’Next’’ button
Recovering a Lost or Stolen Card
If you have a lost or stolen card or you’ve suspected some fraudulent activities or transactions, call at 0333 220 2531 from the U.K or +44 208-181-0800 from outside the U.K.
Making bill Payment with your Fraser Credit card
You can make our bill payments online by logging to your account through your dashboard and clicking on the Payment tab.
Also, you can make your payments via phone by calling at 0333 220 2524.
House of Fraser CC Customer care Service Center
To reach the customer care service center, call 0333 220 2514. Also, you can reach them via mail at:
Customer service Department