Home Depot Credit card login | Home Depot Credit card Phone number
Home Depot Credit Card is a good credit card that has no annual fee, cash advance APR and offers instant credit on Home Depot purchases. It provides online banking services to enable cardholders to make payments, update personal details, view statements and login to card account online. From the guide below, you can apply, activate your card and log in your credit card online.
Benefits of the Home Depot credit card
- Offers users access to take their card to store to access their account
- Charges no interest for purchases of $299 or above if the balance is paid in full within 6 months
- Offers new cardholders a choice to pick from 10% off for first purchase(maximum discount of $200), Up to 24 months of financing on your first purchase, though it depends on the current offers and the amount of the purchase.
- Provides additional financing occasionally such as heating and A/C 12-month financing plan, Building materials -12-month financing plan, water Treatment -12-month financing plan.
- No annual fee for using the home depot card
- Non-charge of cash advance APR
- Doesn’t charge cash advance fee is cardholders pay at least 25 days after the closing of each billing cycle.
Fees /Rates of the Home Depot Credit card
- 0% annual fee charge
- 0% cash advance APR charge
- Its late payment fee is $35
- Its APR for Purchases is APR of 17.99%, 99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% based on Credit scores.
Application requirements for the Home Depot credit card
- It needs every applicant to be at least 18 years of age
- Should have a valid photo ID number to get approval
- Should have a valid social security number before she or he can be accepted.
Steps to apply for the Home Depot Credit card
- Visit the Home Depot application home page
- Enter the right information requested from you such as your financial details, security info, your date of birth, SSN, Photo ID/ driving license/status ID or other.
- Answer the question, where do you live?
- Tick the right box showing that if you want to register for paperless statements. Also, include the letters to just manage your account online.
- Accept the technical concepts by clicking on the checkboxes.
- After entering the right details, click on the ‘’continue ‘’ button.
How to log in your Home Depot Credit card
To log in, our account, visit the homepage of the credit card and provide your User ID in the right box close to the ‘’User ID and Password’’. To fasten your login process, tick the ‘’Remember My ID ‘’ tab.
How to recover Your Username or Password
If you lost or forgot your username or password, on the login page, click on the ‘’Forgot User ID and Password’’ below the login information boxes.
How to activate your Home Depot Credit Card
- As you log in, locate the ‘’Secure activation’’ link, Provide the needed information to activate your credit card.
- In the ‘’card number’’ field, enter your 16-digit number on the credit card, name on your card, the last 3 digits on the signature panel. Also, enter the last 3 digits on the back of your card just near the signature box. After that, enter the last 4 digits of your SSN. After you’ve finished entering these details, your application online will by complete using the ‘’Profile’’, ‘’Security’’ and ‘’Settings’’ sections. ]
Customer care number of the Home Depot Credit card
For more information and inquiry, call the customer care center at 1-800-HOME DEPOT (466-3337) to talk with one of our representatives.