HALIFAX CLARITY CREDIT CARD | HALIFAX CLARITY CREDIT CARD LOGIN
Halifax Clarity Credit Card is issued by the Lloyds Banking Group PLC. It’s very good for people who travel at home or abroad, using the Clarity Credit Card you don’t have to pay any foreign transaction fee and it uses one simple rate for their purchase. Halifax Clarity Credit card is seen as one of the most popular cards on the market for taking overseas, with zero fees on spending abroad.
Benefits of Halifax Clarity Credit card
- Each Cardholder enjoys Transfer Fee of 0% for the 90 days. After that, it goes up to 3%.
- Card users can set up installment plans online to help you spread the cost of big purchases over 2 to 36 regular monthly payments
- It is accepted whenever you see the MasterCard logo at over 43 million locations worldwide.
- More than 51% of successful applicants will get a representative rate of 18.9% APR (variable). Others will get a rate of 25.9% APR (Variable).
Fees and Rates of the Halifax Clarity Credit card
- Annual Percentage Purchase Rate is 95% p.a
- Annual Fee is £0
- Cash Advances is 3% charge of the total amount
- Balance Transfer fee is 00%
- Cash Transactions Fee is 0.00%
- Foreign exchange EU is 95%
- Late Payment charges are £12
- An over limit charge is £12
- Its Fee for Returned Checks is $30.00
Application requirements for Clarity Credit card
- It requires that every application must attain the age of 18 and above
- She/he must be a UK resident
- Should have a valid Uk credit card
- Must have a source of regular income
How to apply for the Halifax Clarity card
- Go to the home page of Clarity Credit Card at https://apply.halifax-online.co.uk
- Move to the ‘Apply Now’ button
- On the application page that appears, fill the blank space with your details;
- Key in your First Name and Last name
- Enter your Street Address and Zip Code, Email Address
- Fill in your Date of birth ( date, month, year)
- Gender, Marital Status, Nationality
- the Post Code, when did you move here?
- Your Residential status, Phone numbers, Main phone number, Another Phone number (optional)
- Answer ‘’Do you have an active checking account’’ (Yes or No)
- Enter your total Income, employment status, spending and expenses, Sort Code, Account number
- Click on the “Continue your application” button
Checking the Clarity credit card Application Status
To check your Clarity card application status, call the customer care number at 0345 944 4555, however, if you’re calling from abroad, use 44 (0) 1733 573 189. For the hearing impaired, call at 0800 056 7294 ( From the hours of 9.am- 5.Pm for the 7 working days of the week).
How to activate your new Clarity Credit card
To activate your new credit card, log on to the home page and locate the login section, from there, enter your user ID and Password and click the ‘’Sign in’’ Button.
How to recover your Sign in details
- Go to the homepage of the clarity credit card and move to the right-hand side of the page and tap the ‘’Sign in ‘’ widget.
Steps to log in your card
In case you lost any of your log in details and wish to recover them, go to the login section of the credit card.
- Scroll down the page and click on ‘’Forgotten your sign in details’’ tab
- As a new page appears, enter your user ID and the account Password.
Reporting of a lost Card
If you have a stolen card, you can report to the customer care center by calling at 0800 0 15 15 15. For those calling from abroad, call at +44(0) 113 242 8196.
Bill payment with the Halifax Clarity credit card
If you want to make bill payments, log in to your account and search for the payment tab and select a convenient payment option and make your payment.
The Customer care at Halifax Clarity card
The following lines are open for customers and intending customers call at 0345 944 4555, or 0344 871 5408. International call at +44(0) 113 242 1984.