Gander Mountain Credit Card | Comenity gander mountain credit card
Gander Mountain credit card is the best card for those that shop at Gander Mountain Stores regularly and will like to get a bonus point on their purchases. It’s a credit card that has an online portal that helps users activate their card, view and print transaction history. Also, it helps them to update their account details and log in to card account and make payment.
Benefits of the Gander Mountain Credit card
- Gander Mountain credit card doesn’t require an annual fee
- It offers cardholders 2 different credit card options to choose from.
- Cardholders earn points as they make purchases with the credit card.
- For every $1 users spend, they earn 3 points and 2 dollars on every purchase on fuel and grocery materials.
- Users earn $1 on every dollar on every other purchases
- Offers generous bonus program such as rewards certificate for $40 if one purchases $500 worth of products on the card at least one of the purchases outside the store. In addition, it offers an additional $20 reward certificate for reaching two thousand points in total rewards
- Offers 2X extra bonus when cardholders spend above $10,000
- There’s 24 hours online account access for convenient and user-friendly account
- Provides a safe and secure online payment for card users
- It rewards cardholders who have excellent credit with their credit rating.
- Cardholders get more purchasing power by using the credit card in full each month.
Fees and rates of Gander Mountain Credit card
- Requires no annual fee
- The normal APR rate is 16.99-24.99
- Offers cash advance APR rate of 24.99
- Its cash advance fee is $10 or 3% whichever is greater
How to apply for Gander mountain card
- It requires every applicant to be at least 18 years of age
- She/he must have a valid government issued photo ID
- Should have a social security number
- Must be a resident of the S
How to apply for the Gander Mountain Credit card
- Go to the Comenity Bank Homepage
- Each applicant will be directed to a new page where they have to first enter their personal details. The Following details below are required; Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, and Annual income
- So, every applicant is required to fill in their contact details which include; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zipcode, Email address, Mobile phone number.
- Thereafter, authorize a buyer and Click the “Continue” button to end the application
Steps to check your Gander Mountain Credit card Application status
To check your application status, go to and check your status or you can call the bank at 1-888-542-6337 and give them your application details and your account reference number.
How to Cancel your credit card with the Gander Mountain
Users who wish to cancel your credit card or close their account can call the customer care service at 1-888-542-6337.
Customer care at Gander Mountain Credit card
Call the customer care agent at 1-888-542-6337