Fluid Credit Card Offers | Fluid Credit Card Application & Rewards
The Fluid Credit card is owned and issued by the NewDay Ltd. It’s a credit card made for customers or individuals who want good balance transfer credit cards. It helps users to avoid paying interest.
Cardholders enjoy lots of perks and benefits. However, acquiring the Fluid credit card proves to be so rewarding to the cardholders. In addition, the card doesn’t charge an annual fee for using it to make purchases.
Benefits of Fluid Credit cards
- Cardholders enjoy 0% interest on balance transfer starting from the first account opening date till the ninth month. This is at4%. After that, the standard rate applies
- No annual fee charge for card usage
- It’s made for individuals who have low credit scores
Fees and Charge Rates for Fluid Credit card
- No annual fee charge
- It’s Representative APR is 29.5%. Though it’s variable
- Charges 5% For the Balance Transfer
- Its cash advance Fee is 3%
- Every late Payment fee attracts £12 fee
- The over limit fee goes for £12
- Credit card returned payment fee is £12
Steps for Fluid Credit Card application
Every Fluid Credit card applicant must bear in mind the criteria below:
- Every applicant must have a Current Bank account in Uk or a building society account
- Shouldn’t have a Fluid card and taken out an Aqua, Marbles or Opus card(offered by NewDay) for the past 12 months
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply for the Fluid CC
- Log on to the Fluid credit card application webpage
- Enter the details in the blank spaces such as your First name, Last name, your date of birth, Marital status
- Provide your contact details like your email, Home phone number, Mobile phone number, work phone number
- Enter your residential address, your postcode, present address and the years you’ve spent in the current address
- In your employment and spending section, enter your employment status, income, check the right box, to answer the question ‘’Do you expect your financial situation to change in the near future’’, tick the right boxes if you want cash withdrawal or balance transfer.
- After that, enter your bank details such as your bank account number and the sort code
- Select your credit limit option
- Select the method you’ll like to receive information about the NewDay Ltd and their product by checking the right box.
- Read the information section and confirm if the Fluid credit card is the best for you. Then if you want to get the Fluid card, click on ‘’Apply now’’ and submit your application.
How you can activate your Card
When you receive your new Fluid Credit card, Call at 0808 156 6590 to activate your Credit card
How you can log in your card
- Go to the Fluid credit card login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the “Log in’’ button
Recover Lost Username
- To recover your Username, Login to the Fluid CC page
- Fill out your last name, date of birth and enter your Postcode
- Provide your card details such as your card number and the expiry date
- Click on ‘’Next’’ and head to the next step to recover your
- Login the fluid CC page
- Enter your last name, date of birth and postcode
- Provide your card details like the card number and the expiry date
- Click on ‘’Next’’ to proceed to recover your Password
Bill Payment with the Fluid CC
To make your bill payment through phone, call 0333 414 1090
You can mail your payment slip which comes with the paper statement
Using Direct Debit
Cardholders can set up a direct debit, this will help the credit card company to receive direct payments from your bank. It’ll help to avoid missing any payment.
Customer card of the Fluid CC
To access the customer care agent, call 0333 414 1090