Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card Benefits
Florida Nurses Association has a lot of benefits in using the Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards card offered by the Commerce Bank. It gives cardholders nice cash back at different degrees depending on their purchases.
This card is for funding Welfare of the Florida Nurses Association. FNA get $35 bill paid to them on the first purchase made using their card.
Benefits of Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card
- Offers cardholders 1% cash back on all purchases with the card
- Users get 2 % cash back on the select categories up to 2,500 points in every quarter
- Cardholders get 1.99% APR on purchases and balance transfer in the first 6 months billing cycles after the account opening.
Rates and fees for Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card
- FNA offers no annual fee for using the credit card
- Charges $37 late payment fee
- Its’ APR purchases vary between 12.74% to 74% (APR is subject to change)
FNA Application Criteria
Before an applicant can get FNA card approval, he/she must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years an above in age
- Should have a valid Social security Number
- He/she must be residing in the U.S
Steps for the Florida Nurses association card application
- On your browser, visit the FNA Visa Rewards card credit card home page and click the ‘’Enroll Now’’ link
- Go through the FNA terms and conditions of the credit card agree to the terms and conditions by tapping the ‘’Agree’’ button and proceed.
- Provide your details such as your name, full address and home phone number, Social security number, date of birth, Mother’s maiden name
- After this, enter your occupation/position, name of employer, time with the current employer, work phone number, Total annual income and other sources of income (if available)
- Select your housing status
- Enter your monthly housing payment amount in the space given
- Fill out the name of your closest relative that’s not living with you and how they relate to you
- Answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ in the space ‘’If you have declared bankruptcy in the last ten years. And ‘’ if you’re a citizen of the United States of America.
- Select ‘Yes’ and enter the necessary information to add your application to your enrollment. If not, choose ‘No’ after that, tap ‘Next’’ to continue
- In the last step, select Yes or No to each of the following choices; Transfer an existing non- Commerce Bank balance to the card. You can access your bank account with this card and you can add overdraft protection to your account.
- After filling all these stages, click the ‘’Submit’’ to complete your enrollment process
The FNA customer care Service Number
Users who wished to get more details can reach the customer care agent by calling at 1 (800) 986-2265.
The Commerce Bank // 922 Walnut St // Kansas City, MO // 64106