Facebook Life Event | How to Add Life Events on Facebook
Showing Facebook life event is what everyone would like to add to their Facebook. It’s very interesting adding a Facebook event to your Facebook for people to see what’s happening live where they are or at their event. In this article, I’ll be breaking down for you in the simplest form how you can show the world the event in your life and around you in just a few and simple steps.
Steps to Adding Facebook Life event to your FB account
- Click on your FB app to open your Facebook account, Log in if you’re not already logged in. You’ll log in with your email or phone number with your Password. –
- Tap on the News Feed icon. You’ll locate this either at the below right corner of your screen for iPhone users or at the top-right corner for Android users.
- Click on your name at the top right of your menu bar. This will usher you to your Facebook timeline.
- Go down and tap on ‘’Live Event’ you’ll locate this at the lower-right of your Facebook account. You’ll see ‘’ what ’s on your mind? In a text box very close to your timeline(above)
- Select the Live event. You’ll see lots of live events as a suggestion to you. Some life event is toward the top of your page and others are live event categories with more options in them behind the page.
- Type a title into the search bar at the top of the screen. Then, tap on it right below your search bar and create your own Life event.
- Enter your life event’s details. It’ll vary by Facebook depending on the Life Event you choose.
- Tap on ‘‘Skip’’ seen at the top right corner of the screen
- As soon as your Life is created, you’ll then select an icon and then proceed.
- Enter the description of the life event and this will appear below the title of the life event.
- You may choose to skip the above step if you don’t want.
- Finally, Click on ‘’Post’’. At the upper-right of the screen. And as soon as you do this, the Life event is saved to your Facebook Timeline.
How to add Facebook Life Event on Desktop
- Log on to Facebook on Go to https://www.facebook.com on any web browser of your type. It’ll load your news feed once you log in
- But if you haven’t logged in, enter your email, address( or your phone number) and the password and click on ‘Log in’’
- Click on your name at the upper right of the Facebook Click on it to continue
- Click on “Life Event’’ at the upper right of the ‘’Create a Post’’ section. This will pop up a new window
- Select a live event category you want through placing the cursor over a category title on the left part of the pop-up window and it’ll include the following:
- Education and work
- Relationship and family
- Living and home
- Wellness and Health
- Experiences and Travel
- Select the Life Event by clicking on the Preset Life event on the right part of the Window.
You should know that each category has ‘’Create Your Own’’ Option that you can click on it you can’t find a life event Preset that fits it.
- Enter your life events details
- Include the title of the life events
- Enter the location
- Tag someone who wants to experience the life event with you
- Enter the data for the life event
- Give the story that’ll explain the Facebook life Event
- Click on ‘Save’ and it’ll post the Life Event straight to your timeline and have it added to your