Expedia Credit card Login | Expedia Credit Card review
The Expedia Credit card is issued by the Citibank. It has two options for their customers to choose from. Either you choose from the Standard or the Voyager. Expedia credit card offers their rewards in co-operation with the Expedia.
Benefits of Expedia Credit Card/Fees and Rates
- Offers 3 points for every $1 you spend on all Expedia credit card
- Cardholders earn 1 point per $1 customers spend n all other purchases with the card
- Users get 4 points on Voyager per $1 spent on all Expedia
- Offers 2 points per $1 on entertainment
- Users get 1 point per dollar for other purchases on
- While using the Standard, users can get a sign-up bonus of $50 and 10,000 Points after spending $1000 for the first 3 months of using the card.
- Spending $100 gives you 20,000 points after spending $2,000 for the first 3 months of using the credit card.
- If offers $0 standard annual fee
- There cash advance APR 24% APR
- Also, they offer a cash advance fee of $10 or 5% depending on the amount that is the highest.
- Charges late payment fee up to $35
- Expedia Credit card APR standard is 14.99%, 16.9%, 99%, 20.99% or 22.99%
- APR on the Voyager rating is 13.99%, 15.99%, 99 %, 19.99% or 21.99% though, it depends on the creditworthiness
- Charges no foreign transaction fee
- Offers anniversary points to cardholders. Users can get an anniversary bonus of 5,000 points after spending $10,000 in the previous year.
- Easy to get status upgrade from silver to gold with the Expedia rewards credit card.
- Offers Point system benefits. Users get 4 points for every $1 they spend with the Expedia purchases.
Expedia Credit Card Application Requirements
- Expedia Credit card applicant must be at least 18 years of age and above
- Should have a valid US street address
- Applicant should have a valid social security number
- There’s no point limit with the credit card on purchases
- Offers one of the lowers APR charges
- Provides travel fee credit to cardholders
- Gives Citi Private Pass to card users to special events
How to apply for the Expedia Credit Card
- Log on to https//www.citi.com/compare-credit cards/Citi/action?ID=view-all-credit-cards
- Select the type of Expedia card option you like that suits your details.
- Go to the next on the secure application
- Since it’s an Expedia card, you must have an Expedia account to sign up. So, you can create your account in Expedia or if you’re already a member, you just need to put in your login details by asking by Citi irrespective of the route you choose.
- Also, you can log in via Facebook or using your Expedia page. Also, after completion, you’ll be redirected to the secure application form
The application Steps Proper
- The first step is to enter your personal data to complete your first part of the application
- Select a security password and hints. Ensure you choose something safe that only you can
- Enter your financial data in order for Citi to analyze your finances and allocation of specific annual interest rate.
Steps To Login your Expedia Credit Card
To log in your account, visit the Citi homepage https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action and you’ll log in with your User ID and password.
How to Recover your Expedia Username and Password
To recover your Username and Password, log in with the link above and click on ‘’Forget username/Password’’ link. It’ll redirect you to a page where you’ll fill a form to reset the information.
Activation of your Expedia credit Card
To activate your new card, call 1 (800) 347-4934. You can register your account online by clicking on https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action. For card activation by phone, call 1 (800) 347-4934. If you want to activate by mail the below mailing address:
Mailing address at Citibank Customer Service P.O. Box 6500 Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Customer care service at Expedia
To call the customer care agent for toll-free, call 1-800-319-4834 for those in the U.S. But if you’re outside the U.S, call 1-404-728-8787.