Evans Credit card | Evans MasterCard Application
For those who love shopping at the Evans or other stores in the Arcadia Group, Evans credit card is the best option for you. With the Evans Master credit card, you can earn loyalty points and other benefits and rewards as you shop with the Evans Credit card.
Evans Credit card is issued by the NewDay Ltd and it runs with a MasterCard Network. One good thing about the Evans MasterCard is that it does not charge nor annual or monthly fee for using the Evans credit card.
Benefits of Evans Credit card-Evans MasterCard
- Offers Cardholders, 2 points, for every £1 spent at Evans, as well as at Arcadia group stores and online
- Card users get 1 point, for every £1, spent elsewhere.
- Earns points equal to £5 voucher, which is issued quarterly.
- Gives a bonus treat offer in birthday month.
- Provides incentives on 500 bonus points, accounts opening
- Offers 20% off purchase, on the day of account opening.
- Cardholders can shop anywhere, with an Evans MasterCard in over 32 million locations worldwide
- Provides 24 hours account management access, anytime anywhere.
Fees and Rates of Evans Credit Card
- £0 annual fee charge
- It’s representative APR is 2.9%
- £12 late payment charge
- It’s overlimit charge is £12
- The returned payment charge is £12
- Its purchases interest is 29.9%
- Charges card withdrawal APR of £35.0
Requirements for applying for Evans Credit card- MasterCard
To apply for the Evans MasterCard, you must follow the procedures below to get an approval.
- Every Applicant, must be at least 18 years of age for consideration
- Should be a permanent resident in the U.K and must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you’re HM Forces Personnel
- Expected applicant should have a current UK bank account and a home mobile phone number
- No previous card from us (NewDay Ltd)
- In addition, every applicant should have a regular income source.
Steps to apply for the Evans Credit Card
- Go to Evans MasterCard application webpage
- Fill in the following details; Title, First name, Last name, Date of birth,
- In state two, enter your contact details, which includes; Email address, Confirm email address
- key in the following details; Employment status, Gross annual income, Other households gross annual income, Building number or name, and Postcode.
- tap the “Check Now” box, to submit your Evans MasterCard application for approval
How to Activate Evans Credit card
After you’ve received your new Evans MasterCard, call at 0333 220 2514 to activate your card.
How to login Evans Credit Card
To log in, scroll to the Evans MasterCard login page and enter your username and password in the space provided. After that, tap the ‘’Log in ‘’ button.
Evans MasterCard Username and Password recovery
To recover your username, scroll to the login page of Evans Card and enter your last name, date of birth and post code. In the next page, fill in your cardholders’ details such as your card number and expiry date. Lastly, click the ‘’ Next’’ widget to proceed with the next step.
Cardholders can recover their Password by scrolling down the Login page and entering their last name, date of birth and Post code. In the Next page, enter your card details such as your card number and the expiry date. Tap ‘’Next’’ button to continue to retrieve your password.
Evans MasterCard Bill Payment
Bill Payment with the Evans CC can be done via phone, by post or by Direct Debit.
By Phone- call at 0333 220 2501
Mail your payment details using the payment slip. It comes with your paper statement.
Direct Debit Payment
Set up a direct debit to enable your credit card company to receive your direct payments from your bank account to avoid missing out any payment.
Customer care service Number at Evans MasterCard-Credit Card
To access customer service center at Evans CC, call at 0333 220 2541.