Edwards Jones Credit Card | Application and Rewards
Edwards Jones credit card rewards come from the Edward Jones MasterCard Credit card. Also, it comes with no annual fee for the credit card. It’s used by people who shop at Edwards Jones shops. So, if you’re an Edward Jones Clients, this credit card is exclusively for you.
Rewards of Edward Jones Credit Card
- Edward Jones offers 1.5 loyalty points for cardholders on an eligible net of $1 spent up to $20,000 annually. Also, 2 loyalty points on an eligible net of $1 spent over $20,000 for each 12- month’s cycle.
- Cardholders can redeem rich rewards form Edwards’s Jones Loyalty invests and Cashback. Offers travel rewards, gift cards, and other charitable donations.
Key APRs and Fees at Edward Jones Credit Card
- No charge for Purchase Intro APR
- Not Transfer intro APR
- The regular APR is 15.99% to 26.99%
- No annual fee charge
- The balance transfer is 3%
More details on Edward Jones Credit card
- No MP APR
- Absence of online response
- The Cash advance fee is 4%(min $ 10)
- A foreign Transaction fee is 1%
- No Smart Chip
- The MLF is $38
- No MOF
The Benefits of Edwards Jones Credit Card
It’s a credit card that allows users to gain and redeem rewards points and redeem its loyalty for cash deposits into their Edward Jones account. The below points are the benefits of Edwards Jones Credit card.
- There’s no annual fee
- There are lots of loyalty rewards that users can earn each time they spend and redeem them for cash.( statement credit), gift cards, travel, Edwards Jones Loyalty invest deposits and Charitable donations.
- It uses the Spend analysis, an online tool to help track personal spending.
- Offers 24 hours concierge service, travel insurance, fraud protection, easy cash access, and Free Credit score powered by the Trans Union.
- Gives access to users for personalized service of Edward Jones financial advisor.
Special offers by Edward Jones Credit Card
- Offers $100 loyalty invest deposit after spending $500 on your card within 90 days of opening your account
- Offers 0% introductory APR
- No balance transfer fee for the first 12 billing cycles and after that a variable APR of 13.99% applies. Also, an additional 0% introductory fee for the balance transferred within 60 days of opening your account.