eBay Credit Card Login – Offers | eBay MasterCard
The eBay credit card is managed and issued by the Synchrony credit card. it comes with lots of perks and rewards for the card users. Though once of the criteria for obtaining it is having a ”Good Credit’’.
eBay credit card Benefits and rewards
- Cardholders get rewards points on all purchases users to make. Reward points can be redeemed for gift cards, cash back, vouchers and
- Users get 2 points for every one dollar they spend on gas and restaurant transactions.
- You can use the eBay credit card for your shopping 24/7 and it’s accepted in over 24 locations
- Cardholders earn 3 points per $1 spent on gas and restaurant
- About 800 points can be earned and also redeemed for the gift card for your restaurant and gas retail purchases.
- If any card users earn 6,000 points, it earns instant $50 cash back in your PayPal account.
- Your 15,000 points give you earnings that you can redeem for a travel voucher, hotel or rental
- Provides a price protection for 60 days.
- Offers extended warranty package for
- Provides identity theft protection at a zero cost.
- Offers microchip technology for your shopping security for global protection.
The Fees and Rates of eBay credit card services
- No annual fee charge for card usage
- The foreign transaction fee is 3%
- It’s purchase Intro APR is N/A
- Offers Regular APR rate between 21.49% – 49%
- N/A BT intro APR
Criteria for applying for eBay Credit Card
Before your card application for eBay card gets approval, you’ll have the following:
- Card Applicant must have a PayPal account before the MasterCard application
- Applicant should be at least 18 years of age
How to apply for the eBay MasterCard
- Log in your PayPal account information
- From there, it’ll lead you to the Synchrony application webpage
- Go to the Synchrony Bank secure application page
- Enter your personal details such your first name, last name, Address, City State, Zip code, Primary phone, additional phone number, email address your annual income, the length of time you’ve stayed in your current place and your
- Check the application box you wish to receive your delivery
- Enter your details like date of birth, SSN/ ITIN and your mother’s maiden name
- Read and understand the interest rate charges of the credit card
- Lastly, tap on ‘’Accept and Submit’’ button
- As soon as the application is approved, you can now start using your card through your PayPal account anywhere the PayPal is accepted.
How You can Activate your MasterCard Credit Card
- Log in to your PayPal and Click the ‘’PayPal MasterCard’’
- Tap ‘’Services’’ and ‘’Activate Card’’
- Enter your credit card number and your 3 digit security code of your and tap ‘’Activate’’
Steps to Login eBay Credit Card
- Go to the Login Page
- Put in your username/email address and password
- Click on ‘’Sign in’’ in a single use Code’’
- Tap ‘Sing in’ to finalize the login
How you can recover your Username and your Password
- Enter your email address
- Click on Continue and a User ID will be sent to you
- Provide your email address or your username
- Click on ‘’Continue’’ to proceed to your password reset dashboard
Steps to make Payment using the eBay MasterCard Credit card
- Login and Scroll down to “Account’’ in My eBay
- At the Payment methods for the seller fees, select ‘’Change Automatic payment method
- Provide your card details and click on ‘’Continue’’
- Carefully follow the information that follows to finish your payments
The Customer Care Service Number
If you want to access the customer card agent at eBay MasterCard, call 866-419-4095