Debenhams Credit Card offers | Debenhams Credit Card Benefits
The Debenhams credit card offers cardholders good rewards and benefits for using the credit card. It’s issued by the NewDay Ltd. Cardholders get incentives to from Debenhams brand. Also, it offers no foreign transaction fee and it’s used in over 35 million merchants and ATM nationwide.
Benefits of Debenhams Credit card
- Cardholders get 1 point for every £2 they spend at the com
- Offers 3 points for each £1 spent at Debenhams and com
- Each point are converted into vouchers and it goes along with statement every 3 months
- It offers introductory offers like welcome points
- There’s no foreign currency transaction fee
- Provides easy online account management
- Gives cardholders opportunity to nominate three additional cardholders above 18 like their spouse, close relative and a UK resident living in the same address with them
- Offers 10% discounts in Debenhams café’ when you make purchases at the cafes and restaurant.
Fees and Rates at the Debenhams Credit card
- Offers representative APR of 24.9% AER
- The late payment charge fee is £12
- Their over limit fee is £12
- Charges 2.99% minimum balance transfer
How to apply for the Debenhams Credit Card
Every interested applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must exceed 18 years of age
- Must be residing permanently in the UK or must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months. Unless the applicant is an HM force Personal
- Every applicant must ensure to meet the repayments. This is because missed payments will attract extra charges.
- Should have a mobile phone number and a current bank
- The applicants must not already have Debenhams credit
Steps to apply for the Credit card
- Log on to the NewDay Ltd application page
- Provide the following information :
- A title, first name, last name, date of birth, email address, confirm email address
- Enter your employment details such as your gross annual income and other households gross annual income
- Provide your building address, postcode, and the name
- Finally, Click on ‘’Check Now’’ link to finish your application process.
How to activate your Credit card
Users can activate their newly gotten Debenhams credit card by calling 0333-220-2519.
Steps to log in your Credit card
- Log on to https://newsay.co.u.k/login-pages/login-page
- Provide your Username and your password in the space provided
- Click on the ‘’Login’’ button and you can access your account.
Reset your Debenhams Password
- Log on to https://newsay.co.u.k/login- pages/forgotten-password/
- Enter your Username
- Click on ‘’Request new Password’’
Making your Bill payments with Debenhams Credit card
You can make your payments by calling on 0333 220 2518
Customer care Service Number
You can reach the customer cares service care agent for more details by calling 0333 220 2518