Corporate Credit Card | 5 Best Corporate Credit cards
The corporate Credit card is very important because of the services they offer to the customers. They provide distinct and more trustworthy services than other prevalent business credit cards.
Purpose of Corporate Credit Card
Corporate credit cards are specially designed for specific functions to meet the needs of large companies with a great number of employees and a massive income stream.
However, we aren’t ruling out the benefits of other business credit cards. This is because the corporate credit card comes down to meet the company’s size and revenue. Also, it has specific features to meet the company’s employees’ needs.
The corporate credit cards can have a unique structure for billing, employee cards, purchase tracking, and other features. Big corporations have bigger financial needs than small businesses. Therefore, they’ll need a credit card that can fit into their needs.
It then means that only real corporation can qualify to get a corporate credit card. To get it, you’ve to make several million annually. Signing up for a corporate credit card is not as easy as getting other business credit cards.
How to Get a Corporate Credit card
Some banks can offer cards via an online application. While some will require you to contact the bank and meet with an adviser before you can get started.
Corporate credit card rewards
There’re lots of rewards and offers for this category of credit cards. Some of them include a free annual fee, free employee credit cards, travel perks and so on.
Types of Corporate credit cards
- Wells Fargo corporate Cards
- Citibank Corporate cards
- JP Morgan Chase corporate credit cards
- Capital One Corporate credit cards
- American Express Corporate credit cards
Corporate Credit cards and Features
Ink business cash Credit card
- Offers $500 bonus cash back when you have spent $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening the account.
- Cardholders get 2% cash back on their first $25,000 they spend on office supply, internet, restaurants and gas stations.
- Offers 1% cash back on every other card purchases
- No introductory APR in the first 12 months on every purchase and balance transfers.
- Free employee cards
Capital One Spark Cash for Business
- 2% cash back unlimited earning
- One-time $500 cash bonus if you spend up to $4,500 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- $0 Introductory Annual fee in the first one year. After that, it charges $95
- No reward expiration and can redeem any amount of cash
- Gives employees credit cards at no cost
CitiBusiness/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Master card
This credit card is good for people who regularly travel through American Airlines for business. It offers good perks and miles to cardholders on every purchase they make.
- Cardholders earn 2X miles per $1 they spend in select business categories both in communication services and gas stations.
- Users earn 2X miles on every $1 they spend on American Airlines purchases
- No annual fee in the 1st Then after the first year, it charges $95.
Delta Business Gold Card
This card is good for earning rewards on Delta SkyMiles in every purchase you make.
- Offers 2X miles on every $1 spent on Delta purchases
- Cardholders earn a 1X mile for every $1 on all other purchases
- User pay no annual fee for using the card
United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card
It’s another co-branded airline credit card which offers bonus miles for non-airline purchases.
- It offers 2X miles for each one dollar spent on gas stations, office supply, restaurants and united
- Gives cardholders 1X earnings for every $1 they spend on every other purchase
- Takes for an annual fee in the first year but charges $95