COMERICA CREDIT CARD | COMERICA BANK CREDIT CARD TYPE & FEATURES
Comerica Credit card is a Property of the Comerica bank to their customers. The Comerica bank has been in existence since over 163 years ago in Detroit, Michigan. It’s among the largest U.S banks for commercial purposes with their headquarters in Texas.
With the Comerica Credit card, the bank meets the needs of both the middle market business owners and Multinational corporations in providing lots of great products and services. They offer loans, deposits, cash management, capital market products, international trade finance, and foreign exchange management services.
I’ll be showing you in this article the different types of Comerica Credit cards that you can confidently use to your advantage.
Comerica Credit Card-Types of Comerica Credit cards
Visa signature® Bonus Rewards Card
- Offers $25 cash back on your first purchases
- It’s Introductory APR is 0.00% for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases
- Offers a regular APR of 11.99% to 99%. (Though it’s variable)
- No annual fee charge on Visa signature bonus rewards cards
- Users get a 25% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically
- No limits or caps to point that cardholders can earn and they have 5 years to redeem
- Points’ redemption starts from 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325.
- Offers zero fraud liability protection to an auto rental collision waiver to damages.
VISA Signature® Bonus Rewards Plus Card
- Offers cardholders $50 cash back reward on first purchase
- 00% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfer
- After the first 6 billing cycles, it offers a variable APR of 99% to 20.99%. However, terms and conditions apply.
- Charges an annual fee charge of $50 for using the credit card
- Its redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325.
- Cardholders earn 1 point for every net $1 they spend
- Users earn 50% bonus on all points earned each month
- There are no limits on points cardholders can earn and they have 5 years to redeem points for rewards
- It’s issued by the Elan financial services
Visa ® Platinum Card
- Zero fraud liability protection and auto rental collision damage waiver
- 00% intro APR for the first 12 billing cycles on purchases
- After the first 12 billing cycles, it charges a variable APR of 9.99% to 20.99%
- Charge 0% annually for using the card
- No cash back rewards
The Visa® Secured Card
- Offers up to $5,000 credit limit.
- Charges $35 annual fee
- Issued by the Elan financial services
- Offers variable APR of 20.99%
- N/A intro APR
Customer care Services of Comerica Banks
Below are the Comerica banks customer care numbers and locations:
- Main number – 800.522.2265
- The Eastern Time Zone – 800.266.3742
- Central Time Zone- 800.925.2160
- Mountain/Pacific Time Zone- 522.2265
- Hearing Impaired TDD 800.822.6546I hope you’ll find any of them useful and make a good selection from any of these cards. Thanks for reading! if it helped, share with others on the social media!