Citi Student Credit Card | Citi Student Credit Card Benefits
The CITI Student Credit Card is offered by Citibank. It’s a rewards Student Credit Card designed for card users to make appropriate use on their daily purchases. It offers double earnings and thank you points at supermarkets and gas stations, within the first year of opening the account.
The Citi card Benefits
- It Provides cardholders with 2,500 points after you spend $500 in purchases with your card within 3 months on account opening plus a low introductory APR for Purchases
- Users earn 2x points at supermarket and Gas stations
- Offers members 1 point for every other purchase including your textbooks and computer earn your rewards too
- Provides a round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase with no cap thereby earning more points.
- Members earn points $2 spent on coffee gives you 10 points, spent $22 on dinner and earn 30 points.
- Card users can Shop with points at Amazon.com or Best Buy.com give you a treat.
- Gives 10% points Back for on sign up, points redeem are save for entertainment and more
- There are no Annual fee charges on the Citi student card
- The points are to cover numerous qualifying purchases in select categories with statement credits.
- Its APR for purchase Rate is 16.74- 26.74% Variable APR based on your
- Card users receive Citi® Private Pass
- Offers Travel protection, enjoy global acceptance and enhanced security when you use your credit card at merchants that use chip enhanced terminal to accept your payment.
- It gives users purchase protection, $0 liability on unauthorized charges
- Offers members a convenience on Citi Concierge, choose your payment due date.
- Provides Eligibility Requirements For Application
- The Citi student card users must be 18 Years of age or older
- Members should have a Valid Social Security number
- Applicant or users must be a College or graduate student
Rates and Fees of Citi Rewards Student Credit Card
- Their annual percentage Rate for Purchases – 16.74% to 26.74%
- APR for Balance transfers is 16.74% to 26.74%
- APR for Cash Advances is 27.49%
- Citi Student Penalty APR and when it applies is up to 29.99%
- Grace period is 23 days for all students
- Minimum Interest Charge is 50 cents
- $0 annual Fee charge
- The rewards card Balance transfers is $5 or 4%
- Cash Advances is $10 or 5%
- Charges users Foreign purchase Transactions is 3%
- The Late Payment and returned payment are $39 respectively
Steps to Apply For Citi Student Credit Card
- Go the application page of Citi Rewards Student Credit Card and provide your personal information
- Fill your First Name, Middle name, Last Name, Suffix, date of birth, SSN and answer ‘’Are you a U.S Citizen? Yes or No
- Fill your address and Contact info: home address, Apt/suite Zip Code, City, State and
Address at School: Street address, Apt/suite, Zip Code, City, State,
- Provide and Send billing statement to Home address or School address (choose one) , Contact info: primary Phone Number, Phone at school, Email address
- Enter School info such as State, City, School Name, Class Year, enrollment status (Full or part-time)
- Provide an Alternative /Family contact info: First name, Last name, phone number, and Security Word
- Provide your Financial information like the total income, monthly mortgage/Rent Payment, account info,
- State I have the following accounts ( by Checking, Savings, Money Market)
- Read all Account Terms and Details and account Rates and fees
- Ensure you tick in the blank box to indicate that you agree on that the information you have provided is authentic and that the bank use of such information to connect with Citibank.
- When you’re done with the above details, tap on Submit button
- Another way to achieve this is to Apply by a phone call at 1-866-940-3276
Steps to Check the Application Status Of Citi Student Credit Card
- Users who want to check their your Card Application Status by phone should call at 1-800-940-3276
Steps to Activate Your Citi Student Credit Card
- Navigate to the Citi student card login section of the Citibank and scroll down the page and click on Activate your Card
- Fill in the next page your 16 digits Card Number and tap the continue
Citi Rewards Student Credit Card Login Steps
- Move on to the Web page of Citigroup and navigate to the left and Click on Sign On
- Fill your User ID and password and move down words and click on Sign on
Recovering Your Citi Rewards Student Credit Card Password and Username
- Once you’re On the Sign on Section, click on forgot Your User ID/Password? link
- Key in your Credit Card number and tap on Continue button
How to Report Lost or Stolen Citi student credit card
In case you lost your Citi student card or it was stolen, just call at 1-800-950-5114
Make Bill Payment with Citi Rewards Student Credit Card
For bill payments, Login to your account and choose Make payment widget and then, start the transaction of your bill payment
As a Cardholder, you can set up an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will credit you.
Select your payment due date to allow payments
The Customer Care Service care Number of Citi Student Credit Card
For additional inquiries call the Customer Service at 1-800-347-4934. Use TTY for the Hearing Impaired 1-800-325-2865.