Circle Credit Card | Circle Alliance Bank Card Apply
Circle Credit Card is offered by Circle Alliance Bank. It is a credit card that gives users the global acceptance of Visa, with a competitive purchase and cash advance rate of interest with www.circle.com.au.
Benefits of This card
- Enables Cardholders to pay the same rate of interest on the purchases they make with the card as well as cash withdrawals from an ATM.
- Cardholders can Use their card, wherever Visa is accepted. It’s usable in millions of places all over the globe, make purchases over the counter, make withdrawals from ATMs, that take Visa cards online
- Helps users to Stay protected against fraud when you use this card
- It gives Victims of card fraud money back guarantee from Visa.
The Fees/Rates of Circle Card
- Annual Fee is $60 p.a.
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) is 14.5% p.a.
- The card’s Interest-Free Period is Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) is 14.5% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit is $500
- Maximum Credit Limit is $15,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) is % of transaction value
Steps to Apply for Circle Card
- You need to have all the Eligibility Requirements
- Must have a good credit rating is required
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for the Circle credit card
- Prospective users should be able to service the minimum credit limit of $500.
- Applicants must have a steady income source
How to Apply for the Circle credit card
- Go to the Credit card Application website and key in your personal details; Complete name, Date of birth, Driver’s license number, Marital status, Number of dependent children, Residential address and Email address.
- Fill your following employment details required such as Basis of employment, Occupation, Your employers’ name, and Contact details, then your Total net income.
- Then, provide your financial details such as your assets and liabilities. State your assets such as Land, Property, Motor vehicles, Home contents, and savings. Liabilities include; details as regards your mortgage payments Rent, Loans, Credit cards, and Store cards.
- You should provide your Security details. In case you desire to provide security to take advantage of the special interest rate available, you have to provide the details about the type of property, its address, its current value, and title details.
Checking Circle Card Application Status
- If you want to check your application status, call Circle’s member relationship team.
Steps to Activate Circle Card
If you want to activate your circle card, call at 1300 553 582
Reporting Lost or Stolen circle card
In reporting a lost or stolen card circle card, call at 1800 648 027 or +61 2 8299 9101 (From overseas)
Making Circle Credit Card Bill Payment
- Scroll to the Login page of your online account
- Find the payment button and Pick a suitable payment option and Make your bill payment.
The Circle Card Customer Service Number
Call the Circle card customer care agent at 1300 553 582, for general information and inquiries on Circle Credit Card.