Chevron Credit card Login online | Card Application
Chevron credit card is issued by synchrony bank. It can be used at any branch of Texaco and Chevron nationwide. It comes with a very good card rating and introductory APR rate Zero charge. Chevron credit card login is your access to your credit account at Texaco and Chevron nationwide.
The Normal APR rate is 2.749% and it doesn’t have an annual fee for the card usage. All you need to use this card is a simple Chevron credit card login. With this Login details, you can access the benefits offered by the Bank.
Benefits/Rewards of Chevron credit card Login
- Cardholders can earn $10 per gallon in fuel credit for the first 60 days from the account open date
- Gives Cardholders $3 per gallon in fuel credit each time they fill at Chevron or Texaco fuel stations.
- Whenever any cardholder spends above $300 in any billing period, he/she gets 10 cents ($0.10) per gallon of the fuel purchased either from Texaco or Chevron.
- If any card user spends above $1,000 in eligible spending in any of the billing period, he/she gets 20 cents($0.20) per gallon in fuel credits for each gallon bought in Chevron or Texaco fuel station in that billing period.
- Card users earn up to a maximum total of $300 fuel credits which they can collect at any time or any calendar year.
- Maximum late fee for the Chevron card is $37. Their credit card grace period is 23 day
The requirement for card Application
For your Chevron credit card login success and application, you must meet the requirements below:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the U.S with a valid social security number
- He must have a good credit history/Credit score, clear and with no bankruptcies
How to apply for a Chevron Credit card
- Go to the Synchrony homepage at Synchrony.com. Scroll down and Click on ‘’Apply Today’’
- Enter your details in the space in the page. The details include your Name in full, Address, City, Zip code, State, Home phone number, Email address, your annual income and the length of time in your Address.
- Ensure you read the terms and conditions and you must confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How you can check your Application status
In case you want to check your application status, call the company on 1-800-243-8766. Give them your Account referral number and they’ll help you with your account status information.
How to cancel your Credit Card
To cancel your credit card, call 1-800-243-8766. From this call, you’ll get more guides on how to close your account. Lastly, you’ll be directed to another page where you’ll enter your password.
How to Recover Password
- If you lost your User ID, you can recover it or in case of a lost Password, you can recover it by logging in to the home page and clicking on ‘’ Lookup user ID’’. It’s below the Login section and you can now recover your password or your ID.
- You’ll be directed to a new page where you’ll provide your account number and also, your Last 4 digits of your social security number. Then, Click on ‘’Next’’.
How to make payment with Chevron Credit card
To make payment, Login to your credit card online as described above. Then, locate the option ‘How to make payment’’ and follow the instruction and make your payment. However, you may decide to make payment at any bank branch or via a phone or email.
In addition, users can make their payment through auto debit from their bank. And the credit company will collect their monthly bill form the card issuer’s account.
How to Activate Chevron credit card
Any interested credit card user can register online and if given approval, they can activate their new credit card by calling the sign-up number given above or they can sign up an account online. On the bank homepage, click on the link on the page for the activation of the card.
When you click on it, it’ll open to another Page where you’ve to enter your account number and click on ‘’Next’’.
The customer card Service
You’ll get the customer care agent on 1-800-243-8766