Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit card | Online Login & Rewards
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit card is offered by the JP Morgan Chase & Co.(US). It is known for giving an award to cardholders for earning rewards points which can be transferred to other hotel and airline partners World of Hyatt. Or Marriott Rewards and the South West Airlines.
Also, cardholders earn good travel purchases and 2x the points on travel from airfare and hotels and trains. Moreso, the earn 2x points on dining globally on restaurants purchases. For every other purchase they make with the card, they earn 1 point per $1 they spend.
The Benefits of Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit card
- Offers cardholders 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases for the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Provides Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver to cardholders
- Offers Baggage delay insurance
- Provides transfer points to participating frequent travel program at 1 to 1 value
- Provides Trip cancellation or interruption insurance.
- There’s Zero Liability protection
- Provides 24 hours customer service access
- There’s no foreign Charge for using the credit card.
- It has a worldwide merchant acceptance
- Gives cardholders 25% more in travel redemption airfare, car rentals, hotel and cruise via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- There’s an opportunity for cardholders to earn 2x points on travel and dining restaurants. Users get $1 For every dollar they spend in with the card
Rates and fees for Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- Charges a purchase Annual Percentage rate (APR) of 17.74% to 24.74%
- Balance transfer APR of 17.74% to 24.74%
- Its Cash advance APR is 26.74%
- Charges no minimum interest
- No annual fee for the first one year, but after that, it’ll charge $95
- Takes $5 or 5% balance transfer fee
- No Foreign transaction fee charge
- Bills cardholders $38 late payment fee
- Users pay up to $38 for return Payment
- No return check
How to apply for the Credit card
- On your browser, visit www.creditcards.chase.com
- Locate the Sapphire preferred Visa Credit card
- Tap on ‘’apply now ‘’ button
- It’ll lead you to the application page at applynow.chase.com
- Fill out the spaces with your details such as your first name, Middle name and last name. Enter suffix, mailing address and 2, Unit/Apt, Cit, State, and Zip code
- Provide your date of birth, Mother’s maiden and your social security number, Fill out your phone number and alternate phone number(the mobile number most preferred)
- Include if any of your total gross annual income non- taxable
- Add the authorized users
- Include E-sign disclosure, Read pricing and terms
- Check and read the certification and pricing and agree to the pricing terms
- Scroll down the page and click on the ‘’submit button’’
Activating your Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit card
- Log to the JPMorgan Chase.co
- Tap on ‘’Apply’’ to verify your credit card
- In the verification page, create an online Chase account. But if you’re an existing client, log in. If not, click on ‘’ sign up’ to create your account online. In creating your account, you’ll have to provide your Credit card number, SSN or tax identification number, and your email.
- Locate your credit card account online portal
- Tap on the ‘’My account tab’’ and choose the credit card you want to activate
- Click the ‘’Activation ‘’ button
Also, you can activate your card by calling 1-888-489-7249
Checking your Application Status
After applying for the card, if you don’t get an instant application approval, you can check your status by calling the status hotline and entering your SSN to check your status. The Application hotline is 1-888-338-2586.
How to Login your Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit card
- Visit the JPMorgan Chase and Co at www.chase.com
- Click Sign in
- Enter your username ID with your password
- Tap on ‘’Sign In’’ button to access your account
How to Recover your chase Sapphire Preferred CC username ID and Password
- Go to the login page of JPMorgan Chase.co
- Click on ‘’forgot your password and Username ID’’
- In the next page retrieve your particulars
- Provide your social security number, tax ID Number account type
- Tap the ‘ Next’’ button
Recover your Chase Sapphire lost Card
To recover your lost card or damaged card call at 1-800-432-3117. In 24 hours per day, in 7 days a week, you get their services.
Customer service number
To reach the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card customer care number call 1-800-493-3319. The International Toll-free call: 1-614-776-7050. TDD/TTY 1-800-955-8060.