Barclaycard Login| Barclaycard credit card Apply
The Barclaycard Credit Card Login helps individual card users to access their balance, statements and check your latest transactions online. They can also, View and manage, activate and make bill payments on their account online.
Barclaycard is a multinational rewards card and payment services providers. It’s a division of the Barclays Plc and one of the first credit card introduced in the U.K in 1962 and 1963 respectively. It has over ten million customers in the U.K. The services they offer include credit card issuing, contactless technology and lots more. In a nutshell, Barclaycard or the Barclays Bank UK PLC is the Issuer.
Barclaycard Login/ Credit card benefits
- Helps on bill payments and account management of your credit card accounts online.
- Users can borrow money without paying interest
- Gives users opportunity to build a positive credit history
- members can keep track of how much they’re spending
- offers balance transfers so that you won’t pay any interest
- Supports card users for emergencies.
- Gives 2,500 points on $25 Apple store gift card or App store and iTunes gift card
- Offers 3 points for each $1 spent at Apple
- Users get 2 points for each $1 you spend at restaurants
- Provides users with 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- foreign transaction fee is at 2.99%
- Members pay £2 for a duplicate paper copy
- The Annual percentage rate is at 16.24%, 22.24% or 28.99%
- Charges APR for Balance transfer of 16.24%, 22.24%, or 28.99% depending on your creditworthiness
- APR for cash advances is at 29.49%
- Offers users Grace period for 23 days
- minimum interest charge is less than $0.50
- 0% annual fee charge
- Its Balance transfer fee is Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer
- Collects Cash advance fee of Either $10 or 5% of the amount
- The Foreign transaction fee in
USis 3% for each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Late payment fee is up to $39 and returned payment charge at $39 as well.
Charges £12 for any of the defaults below
- When users make a late payment.
- Anytime users miss a payment.
- When individuals pay less than your minimum amount.
- If users go over their credit limit.
- When bill payment is returned, for example if a Direct Debit doesn’t go through.
Barclaycard application steps
In applying, use the steps below:
- Visit the Barclaycard application home page at https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Application.action
- Enter your First name, MI(optional)
- Fill out Last name, Suffix, permanent address, Apt, city, state
- Enter area Zip code
- Give the time at your permanent address and months you’ve stayed there
- your resident status
- employment and financial details to include your total annual gross income
- enter planned purchase amount
- Contact details
- Your Work phone and email address
- Check Are you a United States Citizen? Yes or No
- Enter date of birth, social security number and mother’s maiden name
- Read the Barclaycard terms and conditions, this contains the fees /charges and other conditions that apply to the use of the card.
- If you did an electronic delivery consent, tick the box to agree
- When through with this, tap on the Apply button
Application Status check
In checking of your Barclay card application, call at 1-888-232-0780.
Barclaycard Login steps
- Visit the card Barclaycard Login page and enter your last name/Family name
- Select and enter your ID type such as your Username, card number or your ID number
- Tap the Next button and follow the instructions.
Recovering your card Passcode
- Go to the Barclaycard Login page and tap click on the Forgotten your Passcode link, then follow the instructions to recover your lost Passcode.
Make card bill payments
- Barclaycard users can make payments online using your bank app. As they b log in to your account, choose the payments options from the menu and make your bill payments.
- Direct Debit– cardholders can activate this feature to enable the bank to debit you automatically. It’s available in 3 forms, the minimum amount, full balance or a fixed amount or direct debit.
- Bank payment option- make payment using any Barclays phone or online banking services
Bank sort code is 20-04-15
The Account number is 38290008
Barclaycard Customer care service
Reach the customer care service by calling at 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090. Those calling from abroad, call at +44 (0)1604 230