Capital One Credit Card Offers | Online Application, Types & Rewards
Capital One Credit card comes with lots of good features, rewards, and benefits for the cardholders. With the Capital One Credit card app, you can access the credit card account online through your computer and mobile browsers.
Logging in to your Capital One credit card online gives you 24 hours of online banking transactions. Every cardholder receives 24/8 banking services online. In addition, it offers 24 hours customer support care thereby making your online banking very easy and stress-free.
How to apply for Capital one Credit card online
Any applicant who wishes to get approval for the Capital one credit card application must follow the process below:
- One your browser, log in to the credit card home page and click on the sign-up button
- Provide your login information as needed in the blank spaces in the page. It ‘ll include your Security number, security code, and date of birth
- Fill out the remaining information that follows to complete your sign up process. If you’ve entered the correct details, it’ll usher you to the page telling you that your application is successful.
How to Login Capital one Credit Card online
If you’re already an account holder, just use the steps below to login to your credit card account for Capital one:
- On your computer browser, log on to the official website of the bank at https/www.capitalone.com/sign-in/
- Locate the ‘’sign in’’ button at the top right of the page and click on into to show you other login options
- Tap on the first option for a credit card. Then, select your credit card category and click the button
- Provide your password and your account Username and click on the login button below the page .If you entered the correct the correct information, you’ll be logged in immediately.
Steps to Recover you Capital one Credit card Password and Username
In case you can’t access your Credit card account for any reason or the other there’s hope for its recovery. For cardholders you’ve forgotten their Password your Username, they can easily recover it through the process below:
- Visit the login page of the Capital one Credit Card issuing Select the ‘’forgot Password’’ button or User ID. Click either ‘’Forgot Password’’ or ‘’Forgot ID’’ depending on the One you want to recover
- Provide the login information and enter your Username, password and the last 4 digits of your Social security number. After entering the account details, it’ll reset your password to the new one that you’ve entered.
Types of Capital one Credit Card and Offers.
There are different kinds of Capital one credit cards with both similar and different offers that’ll meet your needs. Irrespective of your status financially, you’ll see one suitable for your category.
Below are the types I’ll be discussing in the post:
- The Capital one Journey Students Reward Credit Card
- Capital One Platinum Credit Card
- Capital one Quicksilver Credit Card
- The Capital one Secured credit card
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business Credit card
- Capital one Ventures Rewards Credit card
- The Ventures One Credit card
I’ll be discussing some of the credit cards mentioned above depending on some of their analysis, offers, rates, and benefits.
Capital One Journey Student Reward Credit Card
This offers Cardholders 1% cash for every purchase with the card. Also, it offers 25% cash back whenever payment is made on time. It charges 20.49% cash advance APR though it’s variable. The cash advance fee is either $10 or $3. It charges a late payment fee of $35.
The mailing address for the credit card is
General Correspondence// P.O Box 30285// Salt Lake City ,UT// 84130-0285
Phone Number: 1-800-227-4825
Capital One Platinum Credit Card
This type of Capital one Credit card has neither rewards nor sign-up bonus with no annual fee charge. Has a variable cash advance APR of 24.99%. Offers Cash advance fee of $10 or $3 and Charges the same late payment fee of $35 as the Capital one Journey student reward credit card.
The phone number is 1-800-227-4825 and the mailing address is General Correspondence//PO Box 30285// Salt Lake city, UT//84130-0285.
Capital One Quicksilver Credit card
This is another good and great credit card on Capital Credit card platform. It offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase with the card. It provides 0% introductory APR and Balance transfer for the 1ST 9 months of opening your account.
In addition, it offers $100 bonus each time you spend $500 and above for the first 3 months of signing up with the card.
Fees and rates at the Quicksilver Credit Card
- 49% Cash advance APR(Variable)
- Offers Cash advance fee of $10 or $3
- No annual fee charge
- Charges late payment of $35
- Its purchase rates are 13.49%, 18.49%, and 23.49%. However, this depends on your Creditworthiness.
Customer care service Number: 1(800)-227-4825 and the mailing address is General Correspondences // PO Box 30285// Salt Lake city, UT//84130-0285.
Capital One Secure Credit Card
Capital one Secured Credit card comes with the same features just like the Quiksilver One credit card. All the details apply to both of them.
Capital One Spark Cash Business Credit Card
This one is a bit different from other capital one credit cards.
- 2% Cashback on purchases
- Offers to Sign up bonus of $500
- No annual fee for the card in the first one year
- After the first year, the annual fee becomes $59
- The Cash advance APR is 23.49
- Business credit card advance fee of $3 or $10
The mailing and the phone number is the same as the credit card above.
Capital One Venture Reward Credit Card
Capital One Venture Reward CC is a bit more advanced and outstanding too.
- Offers 2 miles for each one dollar they spend
- Credit bonus of 40,000 miles each time a user spends $3,000 for the first 3 months of using your card.
- Annual fee of $59 applies
- $10 or $3 cash advance fee
- Late payment fee of $35
- Purchases APR of 13.49%, 18.49% or 23.49%.
You can use the same telephone and mailing address as the cards above. In the U.S, Capital one Credit card remains one of the best when deciding for a credit card, mostly for workers and entrepreneurs.