Blue Nile Credit Card Apply | Online Application
The Blue Nile Credit card is issued by the Comenity bank. It’s a credit card that provides cardholders a flexible payment system. And it’s easy to manage the account online.
Blue Nile Credit card perks and benefits include 0% transaction fee, no interest charge if paid in full between 6-12 months. It also operates an easy to return online system. Has no annual fee charge for using the credit card.
Offers no Introductory APR rate and its best low credit requirement for application. It’s used for making purchases at the Nile Stores.
Benefits of Nile Credit card
- 0% annual fee charge for using the card for purchases
- Operates easy online account management
- An absence of transaction fee charge
- Doesn’t charge interest is card user’s pays in full between 6-12 months.
- Users benefit from easy online return system
Rates and Fess of Blue Nile Credit Card
- Non-annual fee charge
- Non-introductory APR Charge for Blue Nile Credit card
- The Normal APR rate is 99% if Cardholders pay in full within the Promotional terms.
Steps to Apply for Blue Nile Credit Card
- It requires every applicant to be at least 18 years of age
- Should be resident in the U.S
- Should possess a valid U.S issued photo ID
- Every Intending cardholder must have a valid SSN
How to Apply for the Card Proper
- Log on to the application home page o the bank on your browser and click on ‘’Apply now’’ button at the right side of the page
- Click on ‘’ Create New account’’
- It’ll lead you to a new page where you’ve to read the terms and conditions of opening the account
- Provide your details in the field such as your first name, last name, phone number, state, cit, country and zip code
- Give your consent to the paperless billing by reading through the terms and conditions in the PDF file and select ‘’Submit’’
Checking the Blue Nile Credit card Application Status
Users after applying for the credit card can check their application status by calling 1-800-242-2728
Credit Card Cancellation
In case you don’t want to use the credit card again, you can opt to cancel the credit card by calling at 1-800-242-2728.
Activating your Blue Nile Card
After acquiring your new card, you can head straight to the card activation by calling 1-877-258-6953.
How to make Blue Nile Card Bill Payment
To make your bill payment with the Blue Nile Credit card, Log in to your account and locate the ‘’Make Payment’’ tab. Also, you can use the authorize an auto debit option to enable your bank to deduct the much from your account.
The Blue Nile Card Customer service
For more details and information, cardholders or applicants can reach the customer care service center to speak with an agent at 1-877-258-6953.