Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card | Apply Online
Bass Pro rewards credit card Master card provides great opportunity to earn 5% rewards for all your eligible purchases at the Bass Pro Shops.
Any purchase with this card supports conservation efforts. It includes contributions by Bass Pro shops and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
Fees and Rates of Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card
- There is no annual fee
- Has 0% introductory Purchase APR for 12 months
- Its regular purchase APR is 99%- 99% (Variable)
The rewards of Bass Pro Rewards Credit card
- Cardholders get 5% for every $1 the spent for making eligible purchases at the Bass Pro Shops
- For every other purchase they make, they’ll get 1% for every $1 they spend
- Cardholders redeem rewards at the in-store at the Bass Pro Shops or online
- There’s no sign-up bonus
- Has card security with chip technology and signature
- 0% Intro Balance Transfer APR
- Offers a cash advance Apr of 22.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Charges late fee payment of $38
- The Foreign transaction fees are 3%
- Also, it’s regular balance Transfer APR is 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Its Penalty APR is up to 29.99%
- Returned payment charge is up to $27
Benefits of the Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card
Bass Pro Rewards credit card is good in account management in the areas below:
- Account Alerts: Card users get alerts about account information on their
- Text Banking: it sends a text to users on important information
- Mobile Banking: users can pay a bill online with their credit card, make fund transfers and check available credit
- Fraud protection: cardholders won’t be held responsible for the unauthorized use of their cards
- It’s safe to shop with your card online
- Offers overdraft protection by linking your bank of America account to your This can help prevent returned checks and decline purchases.
How to apply for the Bass Pro Rewards Credit card
- Card applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number
- Should have a good credit history without bankruptcies or any form of delinquent accounts.
How to apply for the Bass Pro Credit card
- Go to the Bass Pro Shops outdoor rewards credit card application page and tap on the ‘’Apply Now’’ button
- Click on the ‘’Save time and Pre-fill your application ‘’ link if you’re presently a bank of America It’ll create an automatic personal data for you. But if you ’re not a current customer of the Bank of America, enter your first name, middle name, last name and any suffix you prefer.
- Provide your residential address, with your primary phone number, country of citizenship, email address, country of residence and your date of birth and finish your information.
- Choose your best choice that’ll describe your employment status in the employment and finance section. Answer the questions that are needed in your chosen status.
- Provide your total income, your monthly housing payment, and liquid
- You can include an additional cardholder if you want. Just enter the person’s full legal name, their official security number, date of birth, their relationship to you and address.
- Click the ‘’View as PDF link and save or print a copy of the details of the fee, rate and the cost of information and the terms and conditions. Read the document very well and ensure you understand the policies.
- Lastly, click on the ‘’Review your information’’ link. This will take you to the page requesting you to verify the correctness of your application. Then, you can submit to the Bank of America for the final assessment and processing for approval.