Barclaycard Application | Rewards & Benefits
The Barclaycard is a multinational reward credit card and payment services, provider. It’s a division of the Barclays Plc with over ten million customers in the U.K. There services include credit card issuing, contactless technology and lots more. So, Barclaycard or the Barclays Bank UK PLC is the Issuer.
Benefits of Barclaycard
- It can help you to borrow money without paying interest
- It helps users to build a positive credit history
- Card users can keep track of how much they’re spending
- It allows balance transfers so that you won’t pay any interest
- Prepares card users for emergencies.
- Offers 2,500 points on $25 Apple store gift card or App store and iTunes gift card
- Gives 3 points for each $1 spent at Apple
- 2 points for each $1 you spend at restaurants
- Offers 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Charges foreign transaction fee at 2.99%
- Users pay £2 for a duplicate paper copy
- Annual percentage rate is 16.24%, 22.24% or 28.99%
- APR for Balance transfer is 16.24%, 22.24%, or 28.99% depending on your creditworthiness
- The APR for cash advances is 29.49%
- Grace period of the card lasts for 23 days
- Its minimum interest charge is less than $0.50
- Zero annual fee
- Balance transfer fee is Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash advance fee is Either $10 or 5% of the amount
- Foreign transaction fee in the US is 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Its late payment fee is up to $39 and returned payment fee is $39 as well
It charges £12 for any of the defaults below
- When you make a late payment.
- Anytime you miss a payment.
- When users pay less than your minimum amount.
- If you go over your credit limit.
- If your bill payment is returned, for example, if a Direct Debit doesn’t go through.
How to apply for Barclaycard
To apply, use the steps below:
- Go to the Barclaycard application home page at https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Application.action
- Fill in your First name, MI(optional)
- Last name, Suffix, permanent address, Apt, city, state
- Zip code
- Fill the time at your permanent address and months you’ve stayed there
- Fill out your resident status
- Provide your employment and financial details to include your total annual gross income
- Your planned purchase amount
- Contact details
- Work phone and email address
- Tick; Are you a United States Citizen? Yes or No
- Fill your date of birth, social security number and mother’s maiden name
- Read the card’s terms and conditions, this contains the fees /charges and other conditions that apply to the use of the card.
- If you want an electronic delivery consent, check the box to agree
- After this, click on the Apply button
Checking application Status
For easy checking of your Barclay card application, call at 1-888-232-0780.
How to log in your card
- Go to the card login page and enter your last name/Family name
- Choose and enter your ID types such as your Username, card number or your ID number
- Click the Next button and follow the instructions.
Recover our card Passcode
Visit the login page of the page and click on the Forgotten your Passcode link, then follow the instructions to recover your lost Passcode.
How to make card bill payments
- You can make payments online using your bank app. As you log in to your account, select make payments options from the menu and make your bill payments.
- Use direct Debit- you can activate this feature to enable the bank to debit you automatically. It’s in 3 forms, the minimum amount, full balance or a fixed amount or direct debit.
- Bank payment-You can pay using any Barclay’s phone or online banking services
The bank sort code is 20-04-15
Account number is 38290008
Customer care service
Contact the customer care service at – 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090. Those calling from abroad, call at +44 (0)1604 230 230.